Test your survival cooking skills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is Ignernt...

Oddball wrote "Technically, spinach tends to contain a bit of arsenic. But eaten in reasonable amounts, you'd never know it."

Yep, the poison is in the dosage.

Now for my recipe...

Take 2 cans of tuna,
    add 1 quart of gasoline to truck,
    drive to home of one of the church ladies I know.
    Add a heaping helping of "oh poor me"
    and a small dash of "looks pitiful".
    If successful, don't forget to generously
    sprinkle "Thank yous" and "I appreciate yous".
    If it looks ignernt, but it works, then it ain't ignernt.

Comment

yall can have poke salat i think ill catch a bream and wrap it in grape leave sorrry
      the pack that plays together stays together

Comment

Our survival food is fairly simple
        -Flat Bread Biscuits, (Flour whichcan be made from fiber of pine trees if ground and dried, Salt, and an vegtable oil which can be obtained from the next step.
        -Garbanzo beans(Chickpeas) A highly nutrious bean as much protien as meat, high in iron, and has a complex xarbohydrate structure to provide slow burning, long lasting energy. If in can form the juice left over is an oil by-product and can be used in a pinch. All you need to do is just smach these beans up into a paste and spread on the bread
        Personally I like adding roasted red peppers to the beans it gives the blandness of the beans some real flavor and makes it more appealing toothers.

Throw some pepper on it all and you have a good and very very cheap food that can be prepared almost anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by KY_Longrifle View Post
          Our survival food is fairly simple
          -Flat Bread Biscuits, (Flour whichcan be made from fiber of pine trees if ground and dried, Salt, and an vegtable oil which can be obtained from the next step.
          -Garbanzo beans(Chickpeas) A highly nutrious bean as much protien as meat, high in iron, and has a complex xarbohydrate structure to provide slow burning, long lasting energy. If in can form the juice left over is an oil by-product and can be used in a pinch. All you need to do is just smach these beans up into a paste and spread on the bread
          Personally I like adding roasted red peppers to the beans it gives the blandness of the beans some real flavor and makes it more appealing toothers.

Throw some pepper on it all and you have a good and very very cheap food that can be prepared almost anywhere

Hey KY (he.. hehe.. yes I said it) what did you do with the tuna???

:p
          Classic Southern defense: "But your Honor, he just NEEDED killin!

Comment

Originally posted by Loshali View Post
            Hey KY (he.. hehe.. yes I said it) what did you do with the tuna???

:p
            Fed it to the dogs lol

Comment

Working...
            X