My personal GSW kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dalewick View Post
    No problem, just a vet seeing whose quaterbacking. my experience is similar to yours except I have the displeasure of carrying someone elses bullet around always. zigged when I should have zagged.
    Sorry to hear that. I saw you post in the other thread, you've definitely been through some life altering events sorry to hear about you left side as well. I've had three back surgeries that left me disabled so I know what it feels like to been in pain constantly. Sorry if i came off as snippy, that was not my intention. If you didn't know you can check peoples profile info by clicking on their name in the post and click on view profile, if they've filled it out you might get their info their.

Joe
    SEMPER PARATUS

Comment

Thanks! I'm new to all of this computer, blog thing and have really no idea what i'm doing. But it really gives me something to focus on when there is no sleep. I understand fully about the surgeries, a metal plate now holds my neck together. I know scars are like tattoos, but with better stories but I wish someone would have told me when I was young how much they would bite when I "started" getting old"er". LOL

Comment

Yeah I know the feeling I spend a lot of time on here at night I suffer from insomnia and can't get back into a normal routine. I know what you mean about the metal as well I have two 18 inch titanium rods and 8 titanium lag screws holding my lower back together. LOL yeah getting older is a bitch, things that didn't bother us in our 20's now hurt like hell plus we sound like a box of rice crispies when we move nothing but snaps, crackles and pops. Heheh

Joe
        SEMPER PARATUS

Comment

Look forward to hearing more from you Joe. I enjoyed getting to know the quaterback. Do we have many more scrap metal enthusest on the site? LOL

Dale

Comment

Thanks me too, Though I'm not the quarterback, more like the waterboy Heheh. I also recently found this site as well and have found it quite addictive. Though I've been working on my bushcraft, prepping, hunting and shooting skills for years it was nice to find a site where there were so many liked minded individuals. I love swapping methods and stories with people and if I can learn something new that's an added bonus. Like I always say, if you're not learning something new every day you're not trying hard enough.

Joe
            SEMPER PARATUS

Comment

Originally posted by dman91 View Post
              you would be surprised what duct tape, alcohol, and a bandana will do and thats all you really need for a first aid kit
              Welcome to the forum Dman .... a bit of ibuprofen might be in order as well.

O.W.
              Things are seldom what they seem.

Comment

Working...
              X