Originally posted by Big_Saw View Post
    Hmmm...breakfast and a toothpick?

Okay, I'll relent :D
    Yep , a whole new meaning for "morning wood":rolleyes:
    Every Day , Is A Bonus.

Comment

What about poison Ivey cures. Lets here them

Comment

poison ivy pour acetone over the infected area works like a charm if stung by a jelly fish pee on it yes it really works if you have a boil under your shin put a piece of raw potato on bowl leave over nite wake up squeeze and watch eruption also resort back to post number three if you have a tooth ache pack a goodies powder around tooth if you have direhea eat pine tar
        the pack that plays together stays together

Comment

Originally posted by prkchp76 View Post
          poison ivy pour acetone over the infected area works like a charm if stung by a jelly fish pee on it yes it really works if you have a boil under your shin put a piece of raw potato on bowl leave over nite wake up squeeze and watch eruption also resort back to post number three if you have a tooth ache pack a goodies powder around tooth if you have direhea eat pine tar
          Holy crap...poison ivy gave me the shits, after I broke a tooth on the stem and busted my shin on a stump...now I'm covered :D
          "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

Gasoline on a bee or wasp sting relieves the pain and swelling...but seek medical attention ASAP if your allergic. That reaction can be a very bad day
            Idiocy on your part should not create an emergency on my part!

Comment

Originally posted by ljonsey2005 View Post
              Gasoline on a bee or wasp sting relieves the pain and swelling...but seek medical attention ASAP if your allergic. That reaction can be a very bad day
              And should the gas cause a reaction, that's another use for milk........curbs the irritation...
              "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

I use a mirror and dull carpenter pencil to get foreign objects out of my eye.....been workin for 20+ years....

Comment

A snort of snuff tobacco relives sinus pressure...duh....that was its originally intended purpose.....

Comment

Hot lemon tea/water temporarily eradicates a sore throat....HOT......add a bit of whiskey for a longer lasting effect, but alcohol has been proven to slow the immune response....

Comment

Stump water, Stump Water Injun Meal Shorts.
                      Stump Water Stump Water Swaller these warts.
                      Those who would trade freedom for security will end up with neither.

Comment

Originally posted by Dracos View Post
                        Stump water, Stump Water Injun Meal Shorts.
                        Stump Water Stump Water Swaller these warts.
                        wtf????????

Comment

honey is the only naturally occuring 100% effective anti-bacterial...

Comment

Also, granulated suger. It is a very common practice in Africa to apply the suger to wounds and burns it increases healing rates and cools wounds. They have been using it for centuries and it works.

Comment

For all types of colds, flu or sore throat.

Juice one lemon and get as much pulp as you can, pour into glass.

Double the lemon juice with good local honey.

Double this mixture with Wild Turkey 101 DO NOT USE the whimpy 80 proof stuff. (You can use good moonshine if you can find it)

Whip mixture with a fork or whisk until the honey breaks loose (about 1 min.)

Sip on mixture, repeat as needed.

I have actually told my doctor about this mixture and now he has admitted to me this really works and he likes it better than niquil or some of the other over the counter meds out there. I have been doing this for 30 years as soon as I feel a sore throat coming on and it knocks it right out

Comment

Hell i'm stumped go figure
                                the pack that plays together stays together

Comment

Working...
                                X