Human Mange???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capt Nat View Post
    Stop by every afternoon Ms Amy and I'll check you over head to toe.... I'm glad when I can help out. Old folks still got a purpose!
    Ewe.... I threw up in my mouth a little.
    "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

"The constitution does not guarantee our safety, only our liberty!" Robert Steed before congress 3/2013

Skills Beats Stuff

Comment

I work tonite.... hopefully they have an answer as to what he has.

Comment

hope it's not catching

Comment

Makes me wish it was mange!

Comment

QUOTE=NRAamy;122207] I think it's scabies....

According to Web MD Scabies can be treated with two options:

1) Use a special lotion covering the skin from head to toe twice - first time let stand for 12 hours (Nighttime) The second time 10 days later.

2) Take a pill called ivermectin, as recommended by your doctor for about 10 days.

Comment

Stay safe Amy. I hope you are O.K.

But I would be lying if I didn't say I am damned curious about what it is. I really want to hear the official medical diagnosis from a doctor.
              The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Conclusion:

There is none.... they don't know what it is/was.... he's been discharged....

My skin appears to be ok.... if I turn into a lizard person, I'll let you know....

Comment

Originally posted by NRAamy View Post
                  .. if I turn into a lizard person..
                  Improvement.
                  "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

"The constitution does not guarantee our safety, only our liberty!" Robert Steed before congress 3/2013

Skills Beats Stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Nat View Post
                    That was a lovely story Ms Amy, thanks for the visuals. I'm sufficiently creeped out to have breakfast now... ;)
                    I second that.
                    If it was man made it can be man re-made.

Comment

Working...
                    X