Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PalmettoNative
    replied
    i have 4 glocks (19, 17, 26 and 20 shoot them all the time without ANY problems. what kind of problems were you having?

Leave a comment:

• PrepPadawan
    replied
    Great gun. Cops in my town use HKs. Been very happy with them. Out of my price range, but I have the itch.

Leave a comment:

• Echo2
    replied
    Got both...I carry my glock 17.

Leave a comment:

• charliefox
    replied
    I've fired many H&K's and have found them to be excellent weapons. The price point does put some off, as does H&K's famous (or should I say infamous) customer service. I would love to own a 9mm USP, but I can't justify almost $1000 for the gun and the obscene prices for spare magazines or other accessories.

Leave a comment:

• kenno
    replied
    I have a large frame pack that would be perfect to carry that in!

Leave a comment:

• jlk1esoxnut
    replied
    H&K, two thumbs up!!! Once you shoot one you love them!!!
    P 2000 .40

Leave a comment:

• TexasPatriot
    replied
    They are a fine weapon, I bought the 9mm a million years ago when they came out with the USP, I CC (conceal carry) a USP. It is a fantastic, well thought out weapon. A lot of Glock folks hate them, but I would never own a semi without a real safety and de-cocking mechanism. You'll love shooting that thing trust me

Leave a comment:

• Dwebb86
    replied
    If i win the lottery that wouldnt pay off my "win the lottery" list:D
    Im more of an XD man myself, but ive never shot an H&K so...

Leave a comment:

• TacSKS
    replied
    I would love to get one. Another addition to my "Win the Lottery" wishlist :)

Leave a comment:

• neverknow
    replied
    975.00 after the taxes and i use to same the same thing, but once you shoot one you will never look back. They are the nicest and softing .45s i ever shot

Leave a comment:

• TacSKS
    replied
    Nice. What that run ya if you don't mind? I'd love to get one but H&K is usually outta my $$$$ range.

Leave a comment:

• neverknow
    started a topic Goodbuy glock hello h&k

Goodbuy glock hello h&k

Well been haveing to many problems with my glock 23 so i sold it. so i figured it was time for a new route. Went out and bought a hk 45c and never loved a handgun more.
    Attached Files
Working...
X