Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tate44
    replied
    I carry a cw9 by khar and love it,was looking to buy the new 45 but GunTest magazine rated it a F and said it was so unsafe they quit shooting it during test. Has anybody else tried one?

Leave a comment:

• Fawkinscratch
    replied
    Originally posted by Big_Saw View Post
    I now carry a CW9 by Kahr, and love it...I used to carry one of my Ruger P89DCs, but the kahr is lighter, slimmer, and just as good quality, if not slightly better, IMHO....

Here's a link to the Kahr CW40, since you seem to like the .40....

http://www.kahr.com/PA-1_40sw_cw.html
    I also carry a Kahr 9. They are nice, pricey, but nice. You can feel the quality in the firearm, and it is super thin! The only maintenance I had to do besides cleaning and oiling is to polish the feed ramp every 300 rounds or so.

Leave a comment:

• Rebrider
    replied
    Depends

It depends on where we are going and the time of year. I always carry two guns. North american arms 22lr and 22mag. In the summer time I add a S&W 38 chief 2" barrel. In the winter either a 9mil or S&W 357 tropper with combat trigger.

On the bike both 22's and the 38.

Leave a comment:

• Dustya34t
    replied
    I use a Taurus PT-111 Millenium PRO as my CCDW weapon and I love it. Small enough to carry and not draw attention and just big enough to fit comfortably in my hand. Holds 12 rds of 9mm so doesn't skim on the capacity none at all.

Leave a comment:

• Red
    replied
    Originally posted by dreadinger View Post
    I currently carry a Ruger P944 .40sw as my carry weapon but am looking for something a bit smaller. I like the ruger and it feels great but want something a little less obvious.
    for carry I have a couple of different ... for different purposes. I normally have a Springfield Armory V-10 Ultra Compact 1911... It's a little heavy but I got used to it. When I ride I would rather have something that I don't need to jack a round into or thumb a safety (don't have ambi on the Springfield) so I have an Airweight Smith and Wesson 32 H&R Magnum. It's light, it fits in my leather jacket pocket zipped up, I can operate it lefty (right hand on throttle to get the hell outta there!) and it has six rounds, it's double action... and I've found that with some Saftey Mag rounds this thing barks and can be ballistically more than a 38 +P+... so it works for me. For open carry on the bikes I use a Springfield Armory M1A National Match and a Springfield Armory V-16 Long-Slide .45 Super... I don't get many tailgaters when going to the range on bikes... ha ha ha

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    Originally posted by dreadinger View Post
    I currently carry a Ruger P944 .40sw as my carry weapon but am looking for something a bit smaller. I like the ruger and it feels great but want something a little less obvious.
    I now carry a CW9 by Kahr, and love it...I used to carry one of my Ruger P89DCs, but the kahr is lighter, slimmer, and just as good quality, if not slightly better, IMHO....

Here's a link to the Kahr CW40, since you seem to like the .40....

http://www.kahr.com/PA-1_40sw_cw.html

Leave a comment:

• dreadinger
    started a topic Best all around concealed weapon

Best all around concealed weapon

Working...
X