No announcement yet.

Best all around concealed weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The springfield emp in 9mm is a fantastic carry gun. You can't argue with a sub compact 1911. As far as the price... that is a different story.

Comment

I'm running a Glock 19 or 17 (which ever I grab) with truglo 24/7 sights.....and a couple Glock 17 mags....on my person.

This is what I keep close at hand....Sub 2000....takes Glock mags

Live like you'll die tomorrow, learn like you'll live forever.

Comment

I carry a walther PPK in .380 now I know everyone is going to go on and on about stopping power blah blah blah but no one has said they would stand in front of it to prove there theory. I carry it because it has a flat profile a double action trigger which means I can carry it with a round in the chamber. It fires a good enough cartriage. and I shoot the daylights out of it so a .380 in the tear duct is better than a .460 Ruger Miss because less recoil and cheap ammo I practice. I wear slacks and tie most days so I cant have anything protrude on my waist. I carry mine in my pocket This is where the ppk shines its no wider than my cigs and I have found when I am in places that feel sporty I can put my hand in my pocket and off safe and point without doing anything threatning (yes I will shoot a hole in my pants or coat) try that with your 500SW so I guess what I am saying dont over look NAA PPK kel-tec etc

Comment

In my opinion the best warm weather Concealed Carry Weapon is a Rohrbaugh R9S. It is about the same size or smaller than most .380 ACPs, but is a 9mm. It is paired with a Microtech HALO III - they are legal in Arizona. For cold weather my choice is a Colt Government Model Series '70 .45ACP.

Rohrbaugh Firearms

Comment

Kel-Tec PF9 and taurus judge are my CC

Comment

Urban or in the city my EDC id either a M9 Beretta or Ruger P94 in the woods hiking with the kids its Ruger Security 6 in 357 either way I keep a NAA .22 mini in my pocket JIC
              NONSOLIS RADIOS SEDIOUIS FULMINA MITTO

Comment

I have a Glock 36 as one of my CCW pieces. Very slim and holds 6+1 rounds of .45 ACP. Concealable and very reliable. Despite what some internet wags say, my G36 hasn't experienced a failure of any kind after 1000 rounds. I also have a S&W 442 snub nosed which is better suited for summer carry. And modern .38 hollow points are no joke.

However, for SHTF situations, I have a Glock 17. Nice to have 17+1 rounds on tap in a gun that can take tons of abuse, is easy to fix without gunsmiths and the has tons of spare parts and accessories in the market place. Yes, it's a 9MM but modern 9MM's are no joke either. There also cheaper than .45s and very plentiful. However, I'm in the market for a new gun and will probably pick up a g26. That would cover concealment issues nicely. It's my plan to have two pistols in every caliber I use, .38. 9MM and .45. So I'm one short.

Comment

Working...
                X