X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bartp40
    replied
    Their other product...grip pal...

it will get some one in a whole lot of trouble because it looks like a wallet and you can fire through it. I recall reading something back in the 90s that the ABC boys did not like it. Earlier versions were banned.

Leave a comment:

• lazer128
    replied
    Cell Pal

You guys seen these? I picked up one at the Greenville gunshow last weekend. Pretty universal. Been breaking it in and plan to "try it out" starting this weekend. Watch the video.

http://universalholsters.com/universalholster.html

Leave a comment:

• gharleydude
    replied
    Re CCW

Hi folks, well, those of you who live in states where you have open carry and concealed and carry laws, I envy you. I only wish that our leprechaun of a governor (Jim Doyle) would stop punishing the law abiding citizens here in Wi. for the sins of the criminals around here who prey on unsuspecting others; who unable to defend themselves, are not allowed the luxury of having a CCW law. There are so many statistics from many states that do have this law, to back up the good comman sense that comes from having this available to good law abiding citizens. So in any event, like I said, I envy those of you who are able to carry concealed weapons. Perhaps one day we too here in Wi. will be able to carry, but then again, I am not going to hold my breath on that one. For my pistol, that I am not allowed to carry concealed; I have a Taurus Tracker with the 4.5 inch barrel, silver colored finish, which comes factory ported, .45 cal., having the pacmayr grips. While I do not have any experience with shooting anyone, from everything I read before buying this pistol, the Consensus is that this calibur will do the job quite nicely even if someone is under the heavy influence of serious drugs or stimulants. For me, the absolute ability to protect myself and my family was my consideration in selecting this particular model. And then, my other home defense weapon that I really have fondness for is a Benelli Super Nova Tactical 12 guage pump; with the pistol grip, the 18.5 inch barrel, it also has the ghost ring sights on the reciever (you can buy models that do not have the ghost ring sights, having no rear sights whatsover) It comes in the black Synthetic finish and stock. So it is a keeper for home defense I think. Plus there is that sound which every criminal knows all too well; the wracking of a pump shotgun!...lol I think just that in and of it'sself is a definate deterrent to anyone who should decide to break into your home...lol I am not a criminal, but wow, if I were, and broke into someone's house and heard that, I would run like he**...lol Ok, thats all I have..

Leave a comment:

• tony
    replied
    XD40 when there's enough clothing to conceal it. An LCP when it's warm outside or i'm dressed for business.

Leave a comment:

• KY_Longrifle
    replied
    I carry a XD40

Leave a comment:

• ryantx23
    replied
    My everyday carry is usually a Walther P99 in .40. But sometimes I carry others too, just depends on my mood and which one I happen to grab out of the safe. Consistently though, its usually the Walther P99, Sig P239 or Colt Combat Commander 1911

Leave a comment:

• cudalyon
    replied
    This is my personal favorite, it is a little hard to draw in a hurry though.

Leave a comment:

• open2think
    replied
    Good to read these posts

Just paid for my gun permit on Monday, so now in the wait and see process of getting my permit to buy here in NC. Then off to get my concealed license!! Never bought or even shot a hand gun before. Shot riffles but no way I'm carrying them around. Must say while I was downtown charlotte getting my license was a lot of folks in there....Gun sales on the rise!! But again nice to read and see what you guys and gals are thinking and carring...:cool:

Leave a comment:

• Trapper
    replied
    what can I say I like my toys haha

Leave a comment:

• cudalyon
    replied
    Originally posted by Trapper View Post
    i like my trusty xd 40 with vented barrell
    You have a lot going on in that picture. Other than the XD, I see an HP laptop, an iPOD cord, a Harley, a 4-Wheeler magazine, a sharpie, and the corner of a sticker on the laptop that kinda looks like an alpine star sticker.
    Busy pic!

Leave a comment:

• West Texas!
    replied
    I carry an XD-9SC concealed.
    When I lived in Phoenix, I would OC my XD-45 regularly.

Leave a comment:

• cwconnertx
    replied
    No perfect weapon, depends on what I am wearing.

The one that is always with me, except where not allowed, is a keltec P32, because it is small, light, reliable, and better than harsh language or throwing rocks.

If I can conceal something else, most of the time, except maybe the gym, I have an AMT DAO 45, glock 26, or if I am wearing my coat, a 1911 or glock 17

I adapt, but the P32 is a constant.

Leave a comment:

• Trapper
    replied
    i like my trusty xd 40 with vented barrell
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• iceman
    replied
    H&K

Originally posted by voodoo View Post
    There is no "best", its all a matter of what feels right in your hand. I am a huge follower of H&K, and carry a USP Compact 40. Many hate them, but it feels "right" to me, and I am good with it. Tried Glocks and Rugers, just not for me..
    I perfer the USP 45, a bit bigger but as the old saying goes..."they don't make a .46"

use as a carry and it is a bit on the large size, my back-up is a G22

Leave a comment:

• voodoo
    replied
    There is no "best", its all a matter of what feels right in your hand. I am a huge follower of H&K, and carry a USP Compact 40. Many hate them, but it feels "right" to me, and I am good with it. Tried Glocks and Rugers, just not for me..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X