AR-15 30 round mags

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AR-15 30 round mags

In case anyone is having trouble finding these and you live in the United States, not the Peoples Republic of Kalifornina, this seams to be a good price. As the add states, free shipping over $50.00.

AR-15 30 round mags for $12 each while supply last.

https://blu165.mail.live.com/default...264c1c78c&fv=1

Will
    CITIZEN by BIRTH
    AMERICAN by CHOICE
    NRA PATRON MEMBER by NECESSITY

Have purchased A LOT of pmags from http://www.cmcgov.com/

Any idividual can buy from them...gen2 pmags are only $10.26 + shipping. We ordered another 10 last week. I do not believe we are going to see magazines this cheap again...and you simply cannot have too many magazines. I am socking them away for my grandchildren.

Comment

Maybe its my ancient PC, but when I X'ed the add so I could read your post the ad closed but the entire space was blank. This seems to be a problem on a few pages, but not all.

Anyway I could read around the edges of the ad and later the blanked out spaces and think I know what you were saying, ha ha. Um' I am wondering, I bought a pre ban Bushmaster AR dississaptor' according to the dealer all mags he threw in for extras were legal. I found a couple of 40 round mags but the bag contained mostly 30 rounders'. Are the 40 round legal? Btw thanks for the resource.

Comment

Link is coming up showing server not found. do you have another link or maybe you can just give the address to the site.
        I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

Just go find a military base, go hiking in the training areas, like the back side of Ft. Benning. I used to find ten a day, until I found out it was illegal to keep them. I then turned in about a hundred! lol Might be a good option if the SHTF. :cool: Also....

I found EVERYTHING the poor Ranger boots would drop.... Gear, MREs, Ordinance. I even found a Sherman tank and UH1 Helicopter, both blown to smithereens. Of course.... I left it all there. :p

-Buggy

PS - DON'T go hiking in the training areas if you don't have a military ID and you value your freedom. lol
          Last edited by Buggyout; 04-13-2015, 07:05 PM.
          It has yet to be proven that intelligence has any survival value.
          -Arthur C. Clarke

Comment

Working...
          X