Pmag sells for $100 on eBay!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pmag sells for $100 on eBay!

I was curious about how deep the panic was after Obama's speech on SNF, so I got on ebay last week & did a search for 30-round AR-15 magazines. I could not believe my eyes. A $12 Pmag was selling for $80 to $100. I kept watchin em go, and couldn't help think to myself, "I've got way more AR mags than I need." So I decided I'd sell 10 or 12 to fund other preps. I have the USGI aluminum type, all used. I had a guy bid $48 for one magazine! Then with about 24 hours left in my auctions, I received an email from ebay saying I'm not allowed to sell assault weapons gear on their website, and that they'd cancelled all my auctions. Rules are rules I guess, but I had over $300 in bids! So I'm not really happy.

Ammo too is drying up. Go to Midway, or CTD (if you're not pissed @ them like I am), and there's almost nothing left. I read an article by a guy saying his friend's gun shop used to sell about $10,000 a day, and is now pumping in $100,000.

So the moral to the story is, it pays to be prepared BEFORE the SHTF.

I remember when Clinton put out his “assault weapons list” back in the day…I made some serious money that time...Click image for larger version

Name:	ATT00001.gif
Views:	30
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	186894
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." Plato

That Government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves.

— Thomas Jefferson

You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.

— Abraham Lincoln

I was so embarrassed today. I got caught peeing in the pool. When the lifeguard yelled at me I jumped and damn near fell in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I placed an order with Brownell's today for ten more PMAGS. MagPul is currently only producing PMAGs in the color BLACK, and is trying to catch up. Cost? $12.99 ea. Of course they are backordered, and I'm really not expecting to ever receive them before the *itch Feinstein or the WH Marxist pulls a fast one and stops sales. But, I could get a package in several weeks!

Speaking of Feinstein, her proposed "assault weapons" ban is now public. She wants to regulate those guns purchased prior to any ban as well. That didn't happen last time. She wants registration, background checks, photo ID, and no private sales. She also wants funding for the ATF to set up this all new bureaucracy. Once that is done, can outright confiscation be far behind?

This would be an abridgment of the Constitution, folks. Soon, all of you will have a big decision to make.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalyptic_Sojourner View Post
        ...Then with about 24 hours left in my auctions, I received an email from ebay saying I'm not allowed to sell assault weapons gear on their website, and that they'd cancelled all my auctions. Rules are rules I guess, but I had over $300 in bids! So I'm not really happy...
        Could give it a shot on gunbroker.com
        Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.

Comment

Yeah I thought of that, too. But for some reason people aren't panicking on GB the way they are on ebay. The GB prices are still pretty reasonable.

Comment

Working...
          X