• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bump stock comment page shut down after one day

Went here to register complaint about bump stock law:

https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...s#open-comment

Got this

Distinguished Rifleman High Power , Distinguished Rifleman Smallbore Prone, Presidents Hundred (Rifle), Palma Teams Member (2), Dewar Teams Member (2), Member 4 Man National Championship Smallbore AnySight Team, Certified Small Arms and Ammunition Test Director Aberdeen Proving Ground , Eagle Scout, AC4HT, NRA Benefactor Member, Firefighter I, Shriner

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No longer a government of the people, but a government of the privileged. Same BS as when they pushed the NFA down our throats. Now, bureaucrats make rules and enforce them as laws... Just .sayin.

Dale
    Judge no one, until you have walked in the same mud and spilt the same blood. Him, I call brother.

Comment

I just checked the page because it has a closure date of June 27, 2018 in the screen shot you took. It is there, ready for anyone to post a comment. So If you have a comment, try it again. Perhaps it was overwhelmed by amount of traffic? or human error?

Comment

Originally posted by ZAGran View Post
        I just checked the page because it has a closure date of June 27, 2018 in the screen shot you took. It is there, ready for anyone to post a comment. So If you have a comment, try it again. Perhaps it was overwhelmed by amount of traffic? or human error?
        Thanks Gran. Went and posted my opinion and had a realization. If the ATF adopts this ruling it will alter the definition of a machinegun so that the trigger action is not the definition but the number of rounds possibly fired in a given timeframe will be the definition. This will make it easy for the anti's to outlaw semiautomatic weapons then.

Dale
        Judge no one, until you have walked in the same mud and spilt the same blood. Him, I call brother.

Comment

No the next thing they will go after is magazine size. They will say why do you need a 30 round magazine to go hunting rabbit?

We all know that answer as rabbits will attack in groups so you got to be ready!!!! lol

Comment

Working...
          X