Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Soldier of Fortune Endorsements for NRA Board

https://www.sofmag.com/sofs-endorsem...election-2017/
    Distinguished Rifleman High Power , Distinguished Rifleman Smallbore Prone, Presidents Hundred (Rifle), Palma Teams Member (2), Dewar Teams Member (2), Member 4 Man National Championship Smallbore AnySight Team, Certified Small Arms and Ammunition Test Director Aberdeen Proving Ground , Eagle Scout, AC4HT, NRA Benefactor Member, Firefighter I, Shriner

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fantastic.
    But I didn't need s.o.f. to applaud the n.r.a.
    Nice however.

Comment

Something not everyone knows is Col Brown is a member of the NRA Board of Directors and he researches the background of everyone he endorses. I wish we had about fifty more like him on the Board.
      Distinguished Rifleman High Power , Distinguished Rifleman Smallbore Prone, Presidents Hundred (Rifle), Palma Teams Member (2), Dewar Teams Member (2), Member 4 Man National Championship Smallbore AnySight Team, Certified Small Arms and Ammunition Test Director Aberdeen Proving Ground , Eagle Scout, AC4HT, NRA Benefactor Member, Firefighter I, Shriner

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hummer: Glad to see you are still with us.
        The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X