No announcement yet.

AK-47 Saiga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have not priced a Saiga 12 lately, but that seems a bit high to me. I may be wrong though.

Comment

i have seen a big rise in prices in just the last few weeks.wasn't realy paying attention until nov.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer502 View Post
        i have seen a big rise in prices in just the last few weeks.wasn't realy paying attention until nov.
        Wow!!! Yep. I guess the election has folks scared.

Comment

Jump all over it hammer, thats not really a bad price!

If you buy the 12, I'll put the money up that you won't loose a cent. :)

And yup, Obongo has a lot to do w/this.
          \l/

Comment

i am also waiting on one of the stores to get another shipment of 40 rd mags for the 1911.i will pic up the 12ga.next weekend when i get back home.

Comment

I have an Arsenal/ Siga SGL-21 and it is a great rifle. Very reliable (it's an Ak isn't it) and it is accurate also. I've added a Hogue grip, night sights and a different safety.

Comment

Arsenal AKs are the bomb, I've had a few. My problem (Without reading the older posts, sorry if repeated) is the availability of ammo during SHTF. Unless of course you have an ammo fort now. :) Now, If I was in Russia, it wouldn't even be an issue - AK all the way!

-Buggy
                I'm not a fatalist. I'm a realist.

Comment

Working...
                X