Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Say hello to my family....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Say hello to my family....

    The picture is missing a few odds and ends, but here you go nonetheless....

    Wolverines!!!:D

  • #2
    Originally posted by ryantx23 View Post
    The picture is missing a few odds and ends, but here you go nonetheless....


    excuse me for a moment... I think I just wet myself...

    nice collection!

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks Red... When I get around to it, I'll dig the rest out. Glad you like them :D
      Wolverines!!!:D

      Comment


      • #4
        WOW thanks for sharing man, gorgeous collection!

        That a Yugo underfolder?

        Pics make all the diff in the world, thanks again.

        Be Safe
        WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

        The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

        Comment


        • #5
          Frikkin SWEET!!!! I have gun envy.
          ~Lyon~

          Comment


          • #6
            Just so we're clear, where do you live...so as I can avoid your property by about 1000 yards in any direction...

            Honestly, that's awesome, but just out of curiosity, how do you manage to keep enough ammunition for each of these weapons? And...what's your favorite?
            "Reject the basic assumptions of civilization, especially the importance of material possessions." "The things you own end up owning you"-Tyler Durden

            Comment


            • #7
              If I had so many firearms, I'd soon be in financial turmoil....too expensive too supply and maintain....nice collection, though.
              "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

              "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

              Comment


              • #8
                Drooooool!...Nice!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Forwarding pic to Obama's Homeland security Chief..... ;)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Honestly, I just try to stick to common nato calibers. Most all of the rifles are either in 308 or 223. Its not too difficult to stockpile ammo when most shoot the same cartridge. I have an underfolder, but its not pictured. I think you are referring to the Galil? Its next to the Norinco SKS with the folding stock. Anyway, I do the same with pistol ammo too. Most are in either 40, 9mm or 45. I'm glad you all enjoyed the photo, it took an hour just to dig them out and set them up for the pic :D
                    Wolverines!!!:D

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Nice squirt guns :) Cool setup on the M1A:cool:
                      73

                      later,
                      ZA

                      Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to
                      beat you to death with it because it is empty.

                      The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ryantx23 View Post
                        Honestly, I just try to stick to common nato calibers. Most all of the rifles are either in 308 or 223. Its not too difficult to stockpile ammo when most shoot the same cartridge. I have an underfolder, but its not pictured. I think you are referring to the Galil? Its next to the Norinco SKS with the folding stock. Anyway, I do the same with pistol ammo too. Most are in either 40, 9mm or 45. I'm glad you all enjoyed the photo, it took an hour just to dig them out and set them up for the pic :D


                        yeah but you were probably giggling the entire time u were setting up the pic ;)
                        WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

                        The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Diesel View Post
                          yeah but you were probably giggling the entire time u were setting up the pic ;)
                          I didnt start giggling until I realized how many I actually have and that they all wouldnt fit in the picture... :D
                          Wolverines!!!:D

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Visinedrops View Post
                            Just so we're clear, where do you live...so as I can avoid your property by about 1000 yards in any direction...

                            Honestly, that's awesome, but just out of curiosity, how do you manage to keep enough ammunition for each of these weapons? And...what's your favorite?
                            Lets just say I live in north central Texas and I'd welcome some of my fellow Xcolony compadre's...

                            Originally posted by Diesel View Post
                            WOW thanks for sharing man, gorgeous collection!

                            That a Yugo underfolder?

                            Pics make all the diff in the world, thanks again.

                            Be Safe
                            Diesel, its hard to tell really since the photo couldnt be a close up, but there arent any AK's in this picture. My underfolder, I believe is Polish.

                            Originally posted by Big_Saw View Post
                            If I had so many firearms, I'd soon be in financial turmoil....too expensive too supply and maintain....nice collection, though.
                            Saw, they are expensive but I love them... Been collecting weapons for years and ammo also!

                            Originally posted by TLM View Post
                            Forwarding pic to Obama's Homeland security Chief..... ;)
                            Oh man, please dont waste your time... I sold them all yesterday after taking the pic. Recession is a bitch ;)
                            Wolverines!!!:D

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Ryan, what I meant was:

                              I've almost become a gun collector...but my minimalist nature comes out, and I think "I can only shoot one at a time, and I sure as hell can't carry more than a few." So I just stick to what I'm good with, and invest in top-notch gear, instead.

                              Plus, the maintenance would drive me nuts on so many weapons...and I'd probably just find a few that I really performed well with, and expedite the rest.

                              It is a very impressive array, though....when TSHTF, and I swing by to pick Rusty up and head for the rockies....we'll help you carry some;).
                              "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

                              "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X