Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knob Creek... anyone been?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Knob Creek... anyone been?

    Yeah, this is how the Mr likes to spend his spring/ fall... :)

    haha, I figured out the video thingy!! He didnt shoot the film, I pulled off youtube, but he has been going here for many years, camping, shooting, shopping..grrr always comes back with "something"..
    Last edited by maric; 06-06-2011, 10:34 AM. Reason: blonde moment
    If the zombies chase us, Im tripping you!!!

  • #2
    Well good for you on the video thing, but please don't post any videos of men wrestling each other in mud or jello!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Snow Walker View Post
      Well good for you on the video thing, but please don't post any videos of men wrestling each other in mud or jello!
      what about midgets wrestling?j/k.. I have little people friends, I mean no disrespect... :)
      If the zombies chase us, Im tripping you!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by maric View Post
        what about midgets wrestling?j/k.. I have little people friends, I mean no disrespect... :)
        Now that might be pretty funny!

        Comment


        • #5
          Creepy....

          Live like you'll die tomorrow, learn like you'll live forever.

          Comment


          • #6
            lol.. midget clowns is almost more disturbing than midget porn, sooooo Ive heard??
            ANYWAYS, Knob Creek??? Anyone been there? lol.....
            If the zombies chase us, Im tripping you!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Had some friends that made the pilgrimage a few years back....They had fun....got to shoot a Glock 18.....came back with perma-grin...:)
              Live like you'll die tomorrow, learn like you'll live forever.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Echo2 View Post
                Had some friends that made the pilgrimage a few years back....They had fun....got to shoot a Glock 18.....came back with perma-grin...:)
                Yeah, Mr usually comes back with stories, goodies, and a grin too.. Lasts him til the itch to go again comes... Ive never went with him, cause my "womans work" and all.. j/k, Im not taking the toddlers, maybe in a few years! I love watching all the clips.. its pretty crazy!
                If the zombies chase us, Im tripping you!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  i have been 2 times a year since 1993, only have missed 3 since then. the gun show is much better than the shoot and the shoot is unbeliveable . i go mainly for the gun show. if you ever go you will plan around it to make sure you go. and save your money all year for it. there isn't a gun show anywhere compares to it. alot of business in shotgun news are there

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by countryboy View Post
                    i have been 2 times a year since 1993, only have missed 3 since then. the gun show is much better than the shoot and the shoot is unbeliveable . i go mainly for the gun show. if you ever go you will plan around it to make sure you go. and save your money all year for it. there isn't a gun show anywhere compares to it. alot of business in shotgun news are there
                    ugg I know, mr spends wayyy to much when he goes! :) Glad you enjoy it! he has taken our nephew since a was a little guy. The girls will be old enough to go in a few years. Our nephew looks forward to it, and loves getting his pic taken with all the "pretty girls".. lol.
                    If the zombies chase us, Im tripping you!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      it is a great show and alot of fun

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        iT'S A mAD hOUSE! a MAD HOUSE!
                        NO REALLY, IT IS TIGHTLY CONTROLED AND ABSOLUTELY NO FUN AT ALL!
                        The road to serfdom is paved with free electric golf carts.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          This is a repeat of my last reply. I have been going since 1993 .i missed the last in april because of work. That made only 4th since i started going. Even my daughter knew not to plan her wedding that weekend!! No joke!!
                          I am ready to go!! I can smell the gunpowder now!

                          The gun show is 10 times better than the shoot even with all the blowing up ,flame throwers 50 cals 20mm. Ect.
                          The gun show is the perfect time to stock up on all your survial needs that are gun related. Parts/ kits/ ammo guns of all types except your gunfather shotgun or rifle . It won't be there.....if you have questions, or might go let me know. I will be there on friday oct 14 and sat. 15.

                          If you see it in showgun news. It will probally be there.
                          Just contact if you have any questions. I will answer when i can, i have been working long hours but i will answer

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X