Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MasterMynd
    replied
    Yeah, I'd stay away from that too LOL! Multiple owners is always a risk. I recently got a killer deal on a good hunting rifle. Remington 742 auto-loader in 30-06. I'm the second owner and its had less than 50 rounds put through it in its life. Came with a Bushnell with see thru scope mounts, and a brand new Leupold scope in case the one breaks, a hard case, extra mags, and I only paid $475 for everything. The Leupold by itself is worth almost $300! He even have me a couple boxes of ammo that he had for it. Its pristine and I'm quite happy about it!

Leave a comment:

• nakadnu
    replied
    Originally posted by neverknow View Post
    Well i come to find out i would be the 4th owner of the rifle. To much risk for me.
    Sounds fishy to me!

Leave a comment:

• neverknow
    replied
    Well i come to find out i would be the 4th owner of the rifle. To much risk for me.

Leave a comment:

• nakadnu
    replied
    If you want a customized rifle I would reccomend you have it customized to suit your tastes and needs rather than buying one customized for someone else. Of course cost is always a consideration and you may save money buying this one, especially with the ammo thrown in.

Leave a comment:

• neverknow
    replied
    Thanks kenno but going to build a brand new custom rilfe

Leave a comment:

• kenno
    replied
    The barrel that's on it should be good to go, but sure I'd buy it!

Leave a comment:

• neverknow
    started a topic Looking at buying a some what custom used rifle

Looking at buying a some what custom used rifle

This fellow has a rifle forsale and is wanting 1000.00 for it. This is what has been done. Im thinking about buying it haveing a kreiger heavy barrel installed.

-Remington 700P
    -Factory HS Precision Stock has been replaced with a McMillan HTG (or M40A1 style) stock with sniper fill, and action was bedded into the stock by GA Precision
    -Factory Remington DBM bottom metal
    -Factory tuned Remington trigger
    -Badger Ordnance Bolt Knob installed by GA Precision

-Round count is approximately 400 rounds
Working...
X