Yes... Leatherman's are in stock...

Leave a comment:

• Diesel
    replied
    leatherman?

Leave a comment:

• Ronald_THM
    replied
    Sweet! I might just go up that way tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Zombie Axe
    replied
    There is a large trade lot located off of exit 100 (Jamestown) on I-40W. There was a fellar there selling Cold Steel Recon Tantos (made in USA at the time) and I thought it was a good price so I bought it. The next Monday @ work, I was bragging to a coworker about what a great deal I got, he told me, "you ought to go to the guy who sells to those guys @ the trade lot, he is even cheaper!" So we planned next pay day to go to Big C's.

I asked about a Buck Buckmaster (my last hollow handled survival knife... but this one is/was well made). The going price was over $150! Big C had them and I picked up one for $80!!!!!!!!

Over the years I have purchased many things from him and he is always cheaper than about anyone. He runs a mail order wholesale business from his building, but will sell to the locals that walk in... but only on M-F 8am to 5pm.

Some of the items I have purchased over the years that I can remember:

Woodsmans Pal $35 for the first one, next time $ 40 due to a price increase. Run around $70 on the web... Actually did a group buy on them for cost one time...

Gerber LMF II: Paid $55 when everyone else was selling them for $100.

Cold Steel Waxwood shafts: $10 for a 6' one, $20-30 on the web... plus s&h

Streamlight TL-3 Tactical LED. Paid $75 for it when they were selling it online for $120-140!

Lots of good deals... and if you ever wanted to sell knives this would be a good supplier...

Downsides... No Spyderco or Benchmade Knives... the fellar ,Mr. C, is getting up in years so one of these days he may just retire :(

Don't go there if you do not want to buy something, unless you have blade immunity! lol

Leave a comment:

• Diesel
    replied
    very cool, so u have bought from there? can you give us an example of what you are calling wholesale prices?

Leave a comment:

• Zombie Axe
    started a topic Knife Store in Valdese, NC

Knife Store in Valdese, NC

http://local.yahoo.com/info-13341689-big-csales-valdese

Big C Sales is an awesome place to get a new blade in Valdese, NC (actually in between Morganton and Drexel on US 70). Kershaw, Cold Steel, Buck, Gerber, Leatherman,Woodsmans Pal and others can be had @ wholesale prices...

Also great deals on Streamlights and UK (UnderWater Kenetics) Lights.

M-F 8am to 5pm.

Just thought I'd pass this along to those folks in the area that may be interested.
Working...
X