Ruger mini 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruger mini 14

prefer tactical model....but will consider other variants....
    "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Woohoo.....nevermind....just picked one up today......for FREE!.....well....in exchange for 3 hours labor (installed a new tub & toilet)..... :D
    "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

wow! I need to come work with you.

Comment

i thought i saw a plumbers crack hahahaahahahhaha
        the pack that plays together stays together

Comment

Originally posted by prkchp76 View Post
          i thought i saw a plumbers crack hahahaahahahhaha
          Huh?

Comment

Just ordered $250 worth of upgrades.......I got the happies.. :D

Comment

sweet... what kind of goodies?

I'm in love with the Amega Scout Rail.
              http://www.thecountryshed.com/mini-1...ail_mounts.htm
              Last edited by tony; 10-15-2009, 09:30 AM.

Comment

I bought one of the stainless all weather ranch rifle varients a few months back and I love it. Haven't done anything to it but put a sling and a nikon 3x9 scope on it.
                Mike

Comment

nice gun bs you gonna take it to school too would be nice to qualify with that one too

Comment

Originally posted by prkchp76 View Post
                    nice gun bs you gonna take it to school too would be nice to qualify with that one too
                    Nah...scholl allows only BA rigs...Damocles had to fight tooth and nail to get his PSG1 admitted.....guess nobody wanted to really question a $15,000.00 platform that's been proven worldwide......

Got one of these:

And one of these:

Comment

you suck i envy thee

Comment

A gunsmith

My friend got his dad's Rem 742 which would not group below 7"@100. He found a gunsmith in Michicagan that specialized in 742's and Mini-14's.
                        Anyway my friend sent his 742 to the guy and it now shoots 1 [email protected]
                        I do not have the link but if you enter accurize 742 and mini-14 he should pop-up. The guy makes an entire line of excelent upgraded Mini-14s!
                        The road to serfdom is paved with free electric golf carts.

Comment

Originally posted by kenno View Post
                          My friend got his dad's Rem 742 which would not group below 7"@100. He found a gunsmith in Michicagan that specialized in 742's and Mini-14's.
                          Anyway my friend sent his 742 to the guy and it now shoots 1 [email protected]
                          I do not have the link but if you enter accurize 742 and mini-14 he should pop-up. The guy makes an entire line of excelent upgraded Mini-14s!
                          Thanks K.....I'll check it out.....

Comment

Edit......

I cancelled this:

....on the advice of a friend, and after fondling one of these:

....got a good deal on some more of these...in 20 rnd:

....a new:

...and a:

.....for starters.......still plan on a fore grip, but am undecided on a particular one yet....

Comment

How's the accuracy of the newer Minis? My brother had a older one that would never group well enough for him. He sold it. I owned a 1970's model and never shot it before selling it.

Comment

Working...
                              X