To Hell with Walmart...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Hell with Walmart...

I've hated Walmart for a long time and now they have another notch in their support of the progressive left. I hope the rest of the rednecks and backwood hillbilly's like myself all quit shopping there. Let's make them feel it like Dick's did.

Even if it costs a little more or you have to drive a little further go to a local grocery or store and buy things. They need the business. And if you can't find it local; and I know this isn't a much better choice, but for now go buy it on Amazon or eBay.

Walmart constantly watches their sales, it's actually a very sophisticated algorithym, let them quickly see what their piss poor choice is going to do to the bottom line and let their investors and board loose for being being spineless, gutless slugs.
    I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

I have been weaning my shopping list off Walmartian crap for a while... Well, now I am pulling the plug. Permanently.
    Genius is making a way out of no way.

Comment

I feel the same way, but I am still a sucker for the low prices. There are enough places close to me that I can make a switch.
      The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

I was really shocked when Walmart joined the craziness sweeping some parts of the country.
        They won't need to ban guns if ammo is illegal or impossible to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by herk7769 View Post
          I was really shocked when Walmart joined the craziness sweeping some parts of the country.
          They won't need to ban guns if ammo is illegal or impossible to buy.
          I wasn't too surprised, but worse than WalMart, in my opinion,
          are the companies and stores that wrote to the Senate
          that "we just have to do something!"

These are people who would have told Washington
          to send his men home from Valley Forge, before
          someone got hurt. I urge everyone to look at the
          list and see if you recognize any of the weasles.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisette.../#4b3fa8096ec3

Comment

Working...
          X