Another great deal on ammo for 22LR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another great deal on ammo for 22LR

I don't know about everyone else, but my Ruger 10/22 with stainless barrel seems to love the Winchester 22LR ammo in the 222,333,555 boxes. Usually, if you can find this stuff for 5 or 5.5 cents around shipped, then its a good deal.

But this beats anything I've seen in the past decade.

Winchester 222 boxes for 3.59 cents a round (222 rounds @ $7.99 + shipping) (but you have to tack on shipping which is crazy cheap once you buy more than 4 or 5 boxes)
    What's silly is that they list the ammo at 4 cents per round but someone didn't do their math correctly because it works out to 3.59 cents before shipping.

I just bought 20 boxes and it came out to something like 3.9 cents per round shipped. WOW!

Originally posted by Murphy View Post
    I don't know about everyone else, but my Ruger 10/22 with stainless barrel seems to love the Winchester 22LR ammo in the 222,333,555 boxes. Usually, if you can find this stuff for 5 or 5.5 cents around shipped, then its a good deal.

But this beats anything I've seen in the past decade.

Winchester 222 boxes for 3.59 cents a round (222 rounds @ $7.99 + shipping) (but you have to tack on shipping which is crazy cheap once you buy more than 4 or 5 boxes)
    What's silly is that they list the ammo at 4 cents per round but someone didn't do their math correctly because it works out to 3.59 cents before shipping.

I just bought 20 boxes and it came out to something like 3.9 cents per round shipped. WOW!
    Okay I will bite, where do we get this wonderful deal?
    It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war!

Comment

Originally posted by tmttactical View Post

Okay I will bite, where do we get this wonderful deal?
      LOL. That's funny.. Great deal, no link! Damn I'm silly sometimes.

https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperst....cfm/ID/137599

Comment

LOL. That's funny.. Great deal, no link! Damn I'm silly sometimes.

https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperst....cfm/ID/137599
        Thank you, I will check it out. By the way, are you THAT Mr. Murphy with the law (Sh1t happens) that is always upsetting my apple cart?

Comment

Originally posted by tmttactical View Post

Thank you, I will check it out. By the way, are you THAT Mr. Murphy with the law (Sh1t happens) that is always upsetting my apple cart?
          I should change my name to "Ammo Hunter", because that's what I've been doing for the last couple months.. hunting down good deals on ammo.
          Buy thousands upon thousands of rounds and pennies count up fast.

These good prices aren't going to last long, as soon as the next election comes up, the democrats are going to take over everything and we'll be right back to panic buyers and ammo shortages.

Comment

I should change my name to "Ammo Hunter", because that's what I've been doing for the last couple months.. hunting down good deals on ammo.
            Buy thousands upon thousands of rounds and pennies count up fast.

These good prices aren't going to last long, as soon as the next election comes up, the democrats are going to take over everything and we'll be right back to panic buyers and ammo shortages.
            I have to agree with the panic buying. I was stocking up after my most recent range trips. I have enough for a while but I am shifting to shooting 22lr. Even at $0.20 to $0.30 a round, a couple hundred rounds start to add up. I am looking at the Ruger Precision 22lr. It appears to have all my basic wants and a good price point. So your 22 tip is going to come in handy.

Comment

Working...
            X