Federal 5.56mm Ammo BIG SALE $0.25 per round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Federal 5.56mm Ammo BIG SALE $0.25 per round

If anyone is in need of 5.56mm ammo, there are some big sales going on right now. Federal has a rebate program for 5 cents per round up to $500.

I just bought 3000 rounds and am probably going to purchase another 3000 before the deal expires. I ended up at 24.9 cents per round w/free shipping and no tax.

We probably won't find these prices ever again, especially since the dem's will take the white house in the next election, ammo prices are going to sky rocket again.

Anywhere in particular you found the best deal or was it a local place? I've not seen anything local to me for that range.
    I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

Merry Christmas!
      https://palmettostatearmory.com/fede...00rd-case.html

I ordered 3 boxes, going to order another 3 in a week or two so don't buy it all ok?

Strangely, its not on their promotions or daily deals page. You have to dig for it.

I buy all my 5.56mm ammo from Palmetto as they always seem to be cheaper than everyone else. I have thousands of rounds I bought from them in ammo boxes with stripper clips in both the 193 and 855 flavors. That's the "reload those damn mags now!" ammo. Now I'm starting to purchase loose pack stuff for when there is no rush and we can load mags one round at a time.

The 1000 round pack fits PERFECTLY into a $9 Walmart steel 50cal ammo box. And when I say perfectly, I mean right to the top.

Just ran across another killer deal from a different place for 22LR ammo. Going to post a new thread for it.

No one likes me here, maybe I can make myself useful some how eh? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Murphy View Post
        Merry Christmas!
        https://palmettostatearmory.com/fede...00rd-case.html

I ordered 3 boxes, going to order another 3 in a week or two so don't buy it all ok?

Strangely, its not on their promotions or daily deals page. You have to dig for it.

I buy all my 5.56mm ammo from Palmetto as they always seem to be cheaper than everyone else. I have thousands of rounds I bought from them in ammo boxes with stripper clips in both the 193 and 855 flavors. That's the "reload those damn mags now!" ammo. Now I'm starting to purchase loose pack stuff for when there is no rush and we can load mags one round at a time.

The 1000 round pack fits PERFECTLY into a $9 Walmart steel 50cal ammo box. And when I say perfectly, I mean right to the top.

Just ran across another killer deal from a different place for 22LR ammo. Going to post a new thread for it.

No one likes me here, maybe I can make myself useful some how eh? LOL
        Thanks for the heads up. I just finished stocking up, but I will keep them in mind. I currently use Wolf 62 grain HP for my target (range) shooting and Frontier 62 grain SP as a hunting round. My AR does not like the 55 grain (big groups) ammo and my wallet does not like the 68 and 75 grain ammo (El Cheapo). The rifle does shoot good groups with the 62 grain.
        It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war!

Comment

Originally posted by tmttactical View Post

Thanks for the heads up. I just finished stocking up, but I will keep them in mind. I currently use Wolf 62 grain HP for my target (range) shooting and Frontier 62 grain SP as a hunting round. My AR does not like the 55 grain (big groups) ammo and my wallet does not like the 68 and 75 grain ammo (El Cheapo). The rifle does shoot good groups with the 62 grain.
          I don't think my Colt M4's care what ammo I run through them, they seem to hold about 1 MOA no matter what I run. I have a few thousand rounds of the XM855 but I'm mostly going with the XM193 now. Its all prepping ammo and the 193 has more stopping power when dealing with walking bags of meat and water.

Comment

Working...
          X