I had a BAD-BAD-BAD Problem, But I got it FIXED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a BAD-BAD-BAD Problem, But I got it FIXED

The problem: I found over three and a half un-opened cases of 10MM ammo (3,600 rounds) and I currently have no 10MM firearm.

The solution: An on-sale Kimber "CAMP GUARD". https://www.smga.com/kimber/camp-gua...0mm-pistol-512
    Last edited by Sourdough; 09-27-2018, 12:49 AM.
    One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

Not a bad find.. All I found when I cleaned out my attic was some shot gun shells. We had the shotgun but how that ammo got in the attic was beyond me. I have been looking to buy the judge. My neighbor has one and let me try it out. Nice gun. Been thinking about buying one, but air conditioner comes first. It is on it;s last leg.

Comment

Originally posted by Sourdough View Post
      The problem: I found over three and a half un-opened cases of 10MM ammo...[/URL]

Haha! It was bound to happen someday. After decades of caching stuff around, eventually, we can forget what we have. After that long of a time, even some of the lists can go awol.
      Last edited by GrizzlyetteAdams; 09-29-2018, 11:37 PM.
      Genius is making a way out of no way.

Comment

Originally posted by Sourdough View Post
        The problem: I found over three and a half un-opened cases of 10MM ammo (3,600 rounds) and I currently have no 10MM firearm.

The solution: An on-sale Kimber "CAMP GUARD"
        Well hey, double bonus as that Camp Guard is on sale! Happy days!!!
        I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

I only have about a 100 rounds fired, But I am liking this firearm. I have been spending a lot of time in the deepish wilderness, making adjustments to some of my cache sites, and It is often that I simply can't carry a long gun. So I have felt "kind'a" OK with this 10mm with bear encounters.
          One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

Comment

Working...
          X