Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just one of dozens of reasons to be "CACHING" a few firearms.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just one of dozens of reasons to be "CACHING" a few firearms.

    http://www.woodpilereport.com/html/index-540.htm

    Excerpt:

    " It's happening. Your legally owned gun will be confiscated by the police if, in someone's opinion, you may commit a crime or be a danger to others. The claim is made, presented to a judge, and the judge authorizes the confiscation. You've committed no crime. There is no due process. As of this writing, no judge has declined a request for confiscation.
    Fox News - More than 450 people in Florida ordered to give up guns under new law
    It's plain where this is going. It's time to prepare for ever-widening "red flag" gun seizures aimed at political dissenters and preppers. Check reliable sources on how to prepare and hermetically seal firearms in a robust waterproof container, along with ammunition and other supplies.

    Establish some plausible reason for the rifle to come up missing. Perhaps you "sold" it in a private deal. Go alone, at night, hide or bury it. Make no map or notes. Tell no one. Repeat until sleep comes easily. You may also want to bury one or more at your remote bugout location. For each one buried, acquire a PoS to take its place in your gun cabinet ready to surrender.

    Do it right. Pay for hardware with cash. Choose a good location. Use desiccants in the correct amount. If you bury it, weight or retain the container so it doesn't rise out of the ground over time like a bubble. Lay crosswires a couple inches underground to aid in finding it's exact location. If using PVC pipe, bury it vertically and install top handles to make it easier to pull it out of the ground. Do a walk-by check at long intervals. And so forth."
    One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Sourdough View Post
    For each one buried, acquire a PoS to take its place in your gun cabinet ready to surrender.
    So there might be a use for those hi-points after all...
    I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by CountryGuy View Post

      So there might be a use for those hi-points after all...
      And the Jennings.
      One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

      Comment


      • #4
        That's the other crappy one I couldn't remember... though to be honest other than the high points being big, blocky, heavy and ugly; everyone I know that has them or has shot them say they go bang all the time. I have to admit I've been thinking about picking up their carbine in 10mm. I just wish they'd follow suite with Kel-tec and offer them in versions taking other mainstream mags like Glock and S&W M&P and not just their proprietary mags.
        I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

        Comment


        • #5
          Jennings!!! OMG. I haven't heard that name in years. I think I got one of those in a box of Cracker Jacks.
          The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

          Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm more concerned about after a disaster has happened. In two cases two county sheriffs decided on their own to confiscate weapons owned by people after a disaster has hit their area.

            New Orleans - Police started going house to house taking weapons. Today there is weapons still held by the sheriffs department that have been requested to be returned to the legal owners. (Law suits still going thru court system)


            Hurricane Sandy aftermath - This is where the local sheriff went on TV, and stated that his department will confiscate all weapons found.

            Now the major TV news divisions did not make any noise about this gun grab. Only the NRA stepped up to stop this gun grab, by getting a Federal Judge to issue a restrain order.

            My suggestion is always have a lawyer ready to help (NRA) if anyone tries to take your weapons.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by RICHFL View Post
              I'm more concerned about after a disaster has happened. In two cases two county sheriffs decided on their own to confiscate weapons owned by people after a disaster has hit their area.

              New Orleans - Police started going house to house taking weapons. Today there is weapons still held by the sheriffs department that have been requested to be returned to the legal owners. (Law suits still going thru court system)


              Hurricane Sandy aftermath - This is where the local sheriff went on TV, and stated that his department will confiscate all weapons found.

              Now the major TV news divisions did not make any noise about this gun grab. Only the NRA stepped up to stop this gun grab, by getting a Federal Judge to issue a restrain order.

              My suggestion is always have a lawyer ready to help (NRA) if anyone tries to take your weapons.

              Fire and all your in home firearms are scrap........One of the best reasons.
              One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CountryGuy View Post

                So there might be a use for those hi-points after all...
                I hear they make good trotline weights.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Snyper708 View Post
                  I hear they make good trotline weights.
                  LOL, welcome Snyper, when you get a sec go introduce yourself in the introductions thread
                  I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Sourdough: How far from your home base do you cache supplies, and or firearms? Do you cache them together? Are they on your property?

                    I am wondering what would happen if somebody found the site with a metal detector? How deep to you put something so an animal wouldn't dig it up?
                    The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

                    Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      "SUNDOWN at COFFIN ROCK"

                      https://survivalforum.survivalmagazi...-very-fun-read
                      One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X