Binary Triggers....................?????????????????????????????/

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Binary Triggers....................?????????????????????????????/

I am going to order some Binary Triggers this weekend............anyone have any "Firsthand" experience with a given company......???
    One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

Well...............I am going to purchase the FRANKLIN ARMORY Binary Trigger.......it is on sale for 15% OFF. I had planned to purchase two or three, but I expect they will be on sale again July 4'th so I am only ordering one now.
    One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

Comment

Let us know what you think of it. I've been considering the Franklin Armory Binary Trigger for H&K's to go in my MP5. Would like a unbiased opinion on there products. Thanks.

Dale

Comment

I asked about this on the 6.8 SPC forum and on the Survival Boards. I got some good feedback.

http://www.survivalistboards.com/sho...d.php?t=884722

Comment

Working...
        X