Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Palmetto has a great deal on XM855 5.56 nato rounds (green tips)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palmetto has a great deal on XM855 5.56 nato rounds (green tips)

Not sure if anyone knows, but Palmetto has a great deal going on right now for the 5.56mm XM855 rounds with the green tips..

You get a 420 round ammo can with the rounds on stripper clips.. and its Federal Lake City.. Wohoo! Good stuff.

And FREE SHIPPING!

http://palmettostatearmory.com/lake-...of-420rds.html

By far the best deal I've found on them.

They also have the same deal going for the XM193 rounds for $10 cheaper.

I am not affiliated with anyone except my wife.. and if I forget the garbage, even that gets put on hold.

I see our wives went thru the same wife boot camp...

Thanks for the share on the ammo, that is a pretty decent price, works out at about $6.67 per 20 rds. Don't know why but I always have to break a price to box price to fully appreciate it. Tell me a round price and I'll multiply it by 20 or 50...
    I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

The absolute best price I've found on 5.56 NATO is $0.2999 per round for the xm193 balls.. But you have to buy the 1000 round box.

So I consider anything short of about 32 cents per round as being a really good price for the xm193 rounds.. As for the xm855, anything short of 35 cents per round is a good deal.. and preloaded onto stripper clips WITH an ammo box and free shipping is.. well. that's hard to beat.

There are a lot of other deals out there but they normally don't include free shipping.. and I really like the stripper clips.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphy View Post
        The absolute best price I've found on 5.56 NATO is $0.2999 per round for the xm193 balls.. But you have to buy the 1000 round box.

So I consider anything short of about 32 cents per round as being a really good price for the xm193 rounds.. As for the xm855, anything short of 35 cents per round is a good deal.. and preloaded onto stripper clips WITH an ammo box and free shipping is.. well. that's hard to beat.

There are a lot of other deals out there but they normally don't include free shipping.. and I really like the stripper clips.

We can't (Realistically) get any ammo shipped to Alaska. But, If I could I would buy 20 or 25 cases of 1,000 XM855

I consider ammo to be the safest "LONG TERM" investment, available.

Comment

Originally posted by Sourdough View Post

We can't (Realistically) get any ammo shipped to Alaska. But, If I could I would buy 20 or 25 cases of 1,000 XM855

I consider ammo to be the safest "LONG TERM" investment, available.
          I ship stuff all over the world.. PM me your zip code or city and I can probably find a shipper to get them there.. You might have to drive to their logistics warehouse to get it.
          20,000 rounds of ammo is no small order.. You could pay me by sending me a box too if it works out.

Or to do it yourself, you'd just want to find a "Cargo only" flight and have the ammo sent UPS to their logistics warehouse, then the flight takes it to their next warehouse in Alaska..
          It might help to have a shipping account like I do.. I get good discounts on shipping.

There's paperwork involved but I fill that crap out all the time..

I would imagine it would go something like this:

Please list the nature of the cargo: Its ammunition so don't crash.
          Is the cargo flammable?: Its freaking ammo, what do you think?
          Is the cargo a controlled substance?: Only when its chambered!

Comment

There are thousands of us who would love to be able to have ammo shipped here. We have worked every which way.........and it is just not workable

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...=shipping+ammo

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...=shipping+ammo
            Last edited by Sourdough; 05-26-2018, 09:00 PM.

Comment

So where does the ammo in Alaska come from? Someone has to ship it in somehow..

Comment

Originally posted by Murphy View Post
                So where does the ammo in Alaska come from? Someone has to ship it in somehow..
                The key is "KNOWN SHIPPERS". If your a Known shipper and your shipping $475,000.00 worth of ammo a month, a $300.00 fees is no bug deal. But if you "Joe 6-pack" and shipping $300.00 worth of ammo and eating a $300.00 fee.........big difference.

Comment

The key is "KNOWN SHIPPERS". If your a Known shipper and your shipping $475,000.00 worth of ammo a month, a $300.00 fees is no bug deal. But if you "Joe 6-pack" and shipping $300.00 worth of ammo and eating a $300.00 fee.........big difference.
                  Sourdough, Any chance you know someone on a semi close military base. Shipping to military is almost always way cheaper than commercial shipping. Just a thought.

Dale
                  Judge no one, until you have walked in the same mud and spilt the same blood. Him, I call brother.

Comment

What does ammo cost in Alaska? I mean, how much more expensive is it than in the states? I pay $0.06 a round for 22lr, around $0.30 to $0.35 for 5.56 NATO.

On average, how much more does it cost? I can't imagine it would be too much more or people would be shipping it in on their own.

Comment

Working...
                    X