Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NRA Board of Directors 2018 Soldier of Fortune Lt Col Robert K. Brown

https://www.sofmag.com/lt-col-robert...for-nra-board/
    Distinguished Rifleman High Power , Distinguished Rifleman Smallbore Prone, Presidents Hundred (Rifle), Palma Teams Member (2), Dewar Teams Member (2), Member 4 Man National Championship Smallbore AnySight Team, Certified Small Arms and Ammunition Test Director Aberdeen Proving Ground , Eagle Scout, AC4HT, NRA Benefactor Member, Firefighter I, Shriner

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hummer!

You are kind of a big deal.

Congratz! :)

-Buggy
    I'm not a fatalist. I'm a realist.

Comment

BO thanks much. Have you seen my bio? Here it is Friday and I don't have my ballot and buddies have had them since last Monday.
      Distinguished Rifleman High Power , Distinguished Rifleman Smallbore Prone, Presidents Hundred (Rifle), Palma Teams Member (2), Dewar Teams Member (2), Member 4 Man National Championship Smallbore AnySight Team, Certified Small Arms and Ammunition Test Director Aberdeen Proving Ground , Eagle Scout, AC4HT, NRA Benefactor Member, Firefighter I, Shriner

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I did! WOW. Thanks for being part of our little group. Your posts are golden!

-Buggy
        I'm not a fatalist. I'm a realist.

Comment

I finally got my ballot Friday evening. Kind of interesting two of us are not mentioned on the big page.

I am just hoping folks don't lay their magazines down and forget about them. As I understand it 90% of the votes are returned in first two to three weeks, then it trickles up until start of March and then picks back up last two weeks. They only get back about 130,00 votes out of the millions sent out.

Thanks much for the help yawl.

Comment

This is what you will find on the NRA ballot.

MR. MARK HUMPHREVILLE

AIKEN, SOUTH CAROLINA
            NRA Benefactor. Certified Aberdeen Proving Ground Small Arms Test Director. The Commandant USMC recognized him for “exceptional performance” for his Technical Feasibility Testing that fielded the M16A2 Rifle. The Army Materials Systems Analysis Activity selected him to conduct the accuracy dispersion validation of the first AK74 acquired by the U.S. The Army Armament Research and Development Commanding General awarded him a Commendation for his work on the Dover Devil Machinegun program. He provided firearms consultations for the U.S. Border Patrol, Immigration & Naturalization Service, Defense Criminal Investigative Service, Federal Law Enforcement Training Center. A former member Interagency Advisory Committee on Security Equipment: Washington and the International Wound Ballistics Association. He provided sworn public corruption witness testimony before the House Ways and Means Subcommittee on Oversight. Supporter of NRA’s “national concealed carry” plan. President’s 100, Double Distinguished, campaign volunteer for pro-gun candidates, fire/rescue volunteer, Eagle Scout, Shriner.
            Last edited by Hummer; 02-03-2018, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Update: To the 59,417 folks that voted for me I thank you for your support. Another 13,000 votes I would have been elected. Thank you so much for your support.

Comment

Sorry you didn't make it this time around. Hope we can push you over the top next year
                I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

Don't reckon I will try it again as they will probably require over 700 signatures which means trips to like 8 gun shows and standing at table all Saturday and Sunday.

Facing reality most NRA members don't know anything about who they are voting for so they take the Nominating Committee "recommendations" and that alone is worth 30,000 votes. Apparently most NRA members don't care if they have representatives that really know anything about guns. A couple years ago one person got elected, went to one board meeting and never returned and was nominated again ! ! ! !!

Comment

Working...
                  X