No announcement yet.

Guys preferred Concealed Carry Weapon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Country there is no problem with the recoil. It is my hand and fingers are not strong enough to pull back on the lever nor push the trigger back without pain in my index finger. This one was no problem. And yes I did get a great price on it. I have used my husband's 45 many times but the trigger is the problem now. This one though it is a 380 is great for concealed carry. I will be doing some target practice with it next week. And I am going to take the 22 with me as well to see how I do with that also. I really hope I can still shoot with the 22 but haven't tried yet.

Comment

AJ, you might also consider taking your LCP and other guns you have trouble pulling the trigger on to a gunsmith and ask them about doing a trigger job and lightening the pull weight. Don't get it to light as it can become a "hair trigger" but lightening them some might give you relief.

Making the slide easier to pull back and cycle is a different story. In that case the best option might be a small compact revolver like say a Ruger LCR or Lady Smith in .38 Special which is quite similar to your .380 LCP. Just food for thought.
      I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

Originally posted by CountryGuy View Post
        AJ, you might also consider taking your LCP and other guns you have trouble pulling the trigger on to a gunsmith and ask them about doing a trigger job and lightening the pull weight. Don't get it to light as it can become a "hair trigger" but lightening them some might give you relief.

Making the slide easier to pull back and cycle is a different story. In that case the best option might be a small compact revolver like say a Ruger LCR or Lady Smith in .38 Special which is quite similar to your .380 LCP. Just food for thought.
        Never thought about taking my Ruger to a gun smith. I had a neighbor that was transfered as he was going to see if he could fit my gun with some grips to see if that would make the slide easier. I could ask a gun smith about that as well.

Comment

Working...
        X