X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Originally posted by West Texas! View Post
    Having a "guy" day was worth it, those packs were worth the $5 entry fee.

Heck yeah!!! I went back today, but the guy told me that we bought the last two. He had one without straps, but sold it shortly after we left!

Leave a comment:

• West Texas!
    replied
    Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
    Yeah. I know.

All in all, the show was worth the trip!!
    Having a "guy" day was worth it, those packs were worth the $5 entry fee.

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Yeah. I know.

All in all, the show was worth the trip!!

Leave a comment:

• West Texas!
    replied
    She is out of town, and I have a Dremmel tool. I can fix anything before she gets back!!
    She'll notice..they always do.

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Don't blow up the garage, or SWMBO will be quite cross with you.:(

She is out of town, and I have a Dremmel tool. I can fix anything before she gets back!!

Leave a comment:

• West Texas!
    replied
    I went through all the pockets on mine, but did not come up with anything. I think the guy or gal that had mine was a cook or flushed out of boot. Very little wear. I am going back today for a little bit and will eye that black powder again.
    Don't blow up the garage, or SWMBO will be quite cross with you.:(

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Hell no! That sumb_tch is a biggun...it's staying..I hope that guy is at the Midland show in a coupla weeks!

Firearms prices were ridiculous, ammo prices too...but hanging out with Rusty was alot of fun....

I picked up a pack like Rusty's has in the picture above, except mine has a Name on it, some Monopoly houses and a bent metal tent stake in it. :)
    Oh, I picked up some strippers for my SKS and a couple of P-38's.

I went through all the pockets on mine, but did not come up with anything. I think the guy or gal that had mine was a cook or flushed out of boot. Very little wear. I am going back today after I attend the place of worship of my choice for a little bit and will eye that black powder again.
    Last edited by Rustyshakelford; 01-18-2009, 09:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• West Texas!
    replied
    I will run back there tomorrow and see if I can find you another one. West Texas has one too. I do not think he wants to part with it either though.
    Hell no! That sumb_tch is a biggun...it's staying..I hope that guy is at the Midland show in a coupla weeks!

Firearms prices were ridiculous, ammo prices too...but hanging out with Rusty was alot of fun....

I picked up a pack like Rusty's has in the picture above, except mine has a Name on it, some Monopoly houses and a bent metal tent stake in it. :)
    Oh, I picked up some strippers for my SKS and a couple of P-38's.

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Originally posted by kenno View Post
    If you decide to sell that Alice pack please sell it to me. I need a winter pack in the worst way!
    I will run back there tomorrow and see if I can find you another one. West Texas has one too. I do not think he wants to part with it either though.

Leave a comment:

• kenno
    replied
    If you decide to sell that Alice pack please sell it to me. I need a winter pack in the worst way!

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Originally posted by lazer128 View Post
    Suits me fine!

Lots of guns sold today or just lookers?
    Well, the place was packed. I think we left around 11:30 when it got soo packed it was hard to walk around. Most dealers were complaining, but they always do.

Leave a comment:

• lazer128
    replied
    Ah. I did NOT buy the gunpowder, thus not blowing myself up, so I get to impart my words of wisdom to you in the future. Great gift idea huh?
    Suits me fine!

Lots of guns sold today or just lookers?

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Originally posted by lazer128 View Post
    You did real good! What did you get me? :p

Ah. I did NOT buy the gunpowder, thus not blowing myself up, so I get to impart my words of wisdom to you in the future. Great gift idea huh?

Leave a comment:

• lazer128
    replied
    You did real good! What did you get me? :p

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    I am reallty regretting not buying that black powder. I am bored right now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X