X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big_Saw
    replied
    Originally posted by flight or fight View Post
    Working on a deal for one of these this weekend.
    What? The Calico or the Sig?

Leave a comment:

• flight or fight
    replied
    Originally posted by cudalyon View Post
    I am a cheap a55. I am not spending that kind of money on anything cool. When I spend that kind of money, it will be to buy something that everyone in here has already had for 2 years and I then know it is a damn good product. I just think the gun is cool. My next purchase will be the Sigsauer Mosquito .22, but who knows when that will be.
    Working on a deal for one of these this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    Originally posted by ryantx23 View Post
    I'm with Rusty on this one.... Every Calico I've fired has been a POS
    It just seems toy-ish to me....I prefer a lack of gimmicks......gimme a Thompson sub, though, and I'll purr like a kitten...;)

Leave a comment:

• ryantx23
    replied
    I'm with Rusty on this one.... Every Calico I've fired has been a POS

Leave a comment:

• cudalyon
    replied
    Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
    Not trying to be Mr. Negative, but I have fired 3 seperate ones and they do not feed worth a darn, jam constantly and are friggin heavy. Find someone that has one and try it before you buy it.
    I am a cheap a55. I am not spending that kind of money on anything cool. When I spend that kind of money, it will be to buy something that everyone in here has already had for 2 years and I then know it is a damn good product. I just think the gun is cool. My next purchase will be the Sigsauer Mosquito .22, but who knows when that will be.

Leave a comment:

• flight or fight
    replied
    I just saw this in a gun shop today for the first time. Pretty cool. 50 round drum on top and ejects the shells out the bottom.

http://calicolightweaponsystems.com/...x.php?page=9mm

The first models were terrible. I had one that was a pain in the a** to keep feeding. A buddy has one of these newer models and has no problems so make sure if you buy that it isn't an older model.

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    I just saw this in a gun shop today for the first time. Pretty cool. 50 round drum on top and ejects the shells out the bottom.

Not trying to be Mr. Negative, but I have fired 3 seperate ones and they do not feed worth a darn, jam constantly and are friggin heavy. Find someone that has one and try it before you buy it.

Leave a comment:

• cudalyon
    started a topic Calico Light Weapons system

Calico Light Weapons system

Working...
X