Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calico Light Weapons system

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Calico Light Weapons system

    I just saw this in a gun shop today for the first time. Pretty cool. 50 round drum on top and ejects the shells out the bottom.

    http://calicolightweaponsystems.com/...x.php?page=9mm
    ~Lyon~

  • #2
    Originally posted by cudalyon View Post
    I just saw this in a gun shop today for the first time. Pretty cool. 50 round drum on top and ejects the shells out the bottom.

    http://calicolightweaponsystems.com/...x.php?page=9mm

    Not trying to be Mr. Negative, but I have fired 3 seperate ones and they do not feed worth a darn, jam constantly and are friggin heavy. Find someone that has one and try it before you buy it.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by cudalyon View Post
      I just saw this in a gun shop today for the first time. Pretty cool. 50 round drum on top and ejects the shells out the bottom.

      http://calicolightweaponsystems.com/...x.php?page=9mm

      The first models were terrible. I had one that was a pain in the a** to keep feeding. A buddy has one of these newer models and has no problems so make sure if you buy that it isn't an older model.
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggie" while picking up a big stick.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
        Not trying to be Mr. Negative, but I have fired 3 seperate ones and they do not feed worth a darn, jam constantly and are friggin heavy. Find someone that has one and try it before you buy it.
        I am a cheap a55. I am not spending that kind of money on anything cool. When I spend that kind of money, it will be to buy something that everyone in here has already had for 2 years and I then know it is a damn good product. I just think the gun is cool. My next purchase will be the Sigsauer Mosquito .22, but who knows when that will be.
        ~Lyon~

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm with Rusty on this one.... Every Calico I've fired has been a POS
          Wolverines!!!:D

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ryantx23 View Post
            I'm with Rusty on this one.... Every Calico I've fired has been a POS
            It just seems toy-ish to me....I prefer a lack of gimmicks......gimme a Thompson sub, though, and I'll purr like a kitten...;)
            "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

            "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by cudalyon View Post
              I am a cheap a55. I am not spending that kind of money on anything cool. When I spend that kind of money, it will be to buy something that everyone in here has already had for 2 years and I then know it is a damn good product. I just think the gun is cool. My next purchase will be the Sigsauer Mosquito .22, but who knows when that will be.
              Working on a deal for one of these this weekend.
              Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggie" while picking up a big stick.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by flight or fight View Post
                Working on a deal for one of these this weekend.
                What? The Calico or the Sig?
                "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

                "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

                Comment

                Working...
                X