X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beebopcop
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
    It was at Junior's. He had two of them...both $110.
    My bad, they have gone up evidently...I'd buy it. As a matter of fact I saw them yesterday. Junior doesn't sale junk. He is very trust worthy.

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    Originally posted by David M. View Post
    I've had a few Mosins, to me the 91's and 91/30's are more accurate. The carbines kick pretty good and talk real loud.
    I had an ex-girlfriend like that......:eek:

Leave a comment:

• David M.
    replied
    I've had a few Mosins, to me the 91's and 91/30's are more accurate. The carbines kick pretty good and talk real loud.

Leave a comment:

• ryantx23
    replied
    Aimsurplus has them cheaper then that.....

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied

Buy it....Buy it....BUY IT!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jeffro
    replied
    Originally posted by beebopcop View Post
    The price is fair but not good. Usually the price is $79-$89. Jeffro, Check with Junior and see if he has anything better.

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Originally posted by ridgid1 View Post
    Plus 25 shipping, and 30 transfer fee.

Leave a comment:

• beebopcop
    replied
    Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
    Buy it. The price is fair if it is in decent shape.
    The price is fair but not good. Usually the price is $79-$89. Jeffro, Check with Junior and see if he has anything better.

Leave a comment:

• ridgid1
    replied
    foundthis buy it now $100

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...=120209378#PIC

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    I'm pretty sure, based on your description, that it is a 38. I don't think that it was a long, and it didn't have a folding bayonet.
    Buy it. The price is fair if it is in decent shape.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffro
    replied
    Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
    The price is fair. Is it a 91, 38 or M44? If it is long it is a 91, if it is a carbine, without a folding bayonet, it is a 38, and if it has a bayonet that folds it is a M44.

Open the bolt, pull the trgger and the bolt will fall out. Look down the barrel. Look for pits. Look at the bolt and make sure that someone did not try to use a hammer and pliers to try to take it apart. The trigger is pretty lousy on these, but put the bolt back in and pull the trigger to make sure it is tight. Thats about it.
    I'm pretty sure, based on your description, that it is a 38. I don't think that it was a long, and it didn't have a folding bayonet.

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Hey Guys,

I just happened across a Nagant 7.62 x 54 that looked clean and oiled for $110. Is this good, normal, high? And what should I inspect to make sure that the gun is in good condition?

The price is fair. Is it a 91, 38 or M44? If it is long it is a 91, if it is a carbine, without a folding bayonet, it is a 38, and if it has a bayonet that folds it is a M44.

Open the bolt, pull the trgger and the bolt will fall out. Look down the barrel. Look for pits. Look at the bolt and make sure that someone did not try to use a hammer and pliers to try to take it apart. The trigger is pretty lousy on these, but put the bolt back in and pull the trigger to make sure it is tight. Thats about it.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffro
    started a topic Nagant 7.62 x 54

Nagant 7.62 x 54

Hey Guys,

I just happened across a Nagant 7.62 x 54 that looked clean and oiled for $110. Is this good, normal, high? And what should I inspect to make sure that the gun is in good condition?
Working...
X