Ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ammo

With every thing going up from gas to grocerys, Just thougt you would want to know.

DUE TO PRICE INCRESE ON AMMO
    DO NOT EXPECT A WARNING SHOT!!!!

Applejack

The dry click of a round being chambered is all the warning I need thank you.

Funny post Apple.
    "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

"The constitution does not guarantee our safety, only our liberty!" Robert Steed before congress 3/2013

Skills Beats Stuff

Comment

Originally posted by myakka62 View Post
      .... Funny post Apple.
      It was wasn't it .... thanks for the chuckle AppleJack.

O.W.
      Things are seldom what they seem.

Comment

we all need a few laughs now and then.
        applejack

Comment

Prices may be rising, but you can still buy it. Stock up now!

Comment

I buy ammo or components every month not a lot at a time but it all adds up.
            WE DIDN'T BELIEVE THOSE WHO HAD SWORN TO KILL US 9-11-01

Comment

Tresspassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again.

You can never be to rich; to thin; or have to much ammunition.
              The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

that is a good one also. don't want to leave any survivors laying around bleeding on everything. ha ha!!!

Comment

Better yet (Beware the Dog, He Eats Everything The Owner Shoots!!)

Comment

and what's left we can feed to the buzzards.
                    applejack

Comment

Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                      With every thing going up from gas to grocerys, Just thougt you would want to know.

DUE TO PRICE INCRESE ON AMMO
                      DO NOT EXPECT A WARNING SHOT!!!!

Applejack
                      I tried to load some shotgun amoe via cut shells and used primers and meltted wax in a 12 gage with 24gr of win AA powder ,LET ME JUST SAY TOTAL DEVASTATION ON a mellion...load up the shot shell like normel,deprime,prime ,powder,wad, mix spent primers and wax on low heat,spoon into wad up to crimp line let solidfy and crimp shell, remove and cut with box cutter or knife below the wad almost all the way around the shell, leave about an 1/8" on both sides of the shell and there you have it...1 spent primmer wax slug. AUSMUE.. when lead shot gets to high. good to 50 yrds or more .

Comment

LOL! Let the click of my charging handle be your ONLY warning! :rolleyes:
                        every now and then the spousal unit looks at the BIG pile of 50 cal ammo cans (all full to the brim of course) in the corner of my shop and remarks "dang, you look like you're preparing for world war III. You got enough yet?" TO which I reply "not EVEN close, dear!"

Anyone questioning my determination to uphold the US constitution (especially the second amendment) in times of SHTF? Nuff said, huh!
                        Last edited by gaLadhon; 12-11-2012, 08:23 PM.
                        JASCHF (Just Another 6.8 Cal Hunting Fan)

Comment

Due to warning shots being illegal in Missouri as well as the rising costs of ammo You get no warning

Comment

Protected by a .357 magnum three days a week, you guess which three. Not really double protection daily but its good for a laugh on the highway.

Comment

OK, time for some laughs. We all can use a few of those now and then.

Comment

Working...
                              X