X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Buggy carries

This is what I carry, one or the other or other :o

Buggyout
    Last edited by Buggyout; 02-19-2012, 07:58 PM.
    I'm not a fatalist. I'm a realist.

Way to jump right in, and even in the right section! :) Why don't ya detail/describe what's in the pics. Good job thanks & welcome to the site
    WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

Sure! and thank you!

I was a cop for 12 years, the Glock is a model 35, which translate to .40 Cal tactical. It was my duty gun and I have shot over 15000 rounds through it. I am comfortable with it and the caliber. I had some opinions about CCW in general. (or I had! life changes you!) I always believed that you carry the way you train. For me that's on my belt under a shirt or jacket. (OWB) I also believed that the biggest round you can carry, the better.

That is until I shot the Five Seven OIM - 2500 fps, ONE inch drop at 100 yards, 30% less recoil than a 9mm, 20 round magazines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's what i mostly carry nowadays.

The last gun is a HK Mark 23, more of a cabinet queen, put still cool to shoot and pack. SHOOTS TACKS.

Comment

Are you going to use the P-90 for the 5.7 x 28 mm? It is more of a sub-machine gun then a precision shooter. It is like firing the Mini-UZI in a closed room - it will get the job done, but there is better ways to do so!

Comment

I thought about picking up the PS-90, just for skips and grins! :D It would not meet any need in my plans. I am in the school that a pistol is used to fight to get a rifle. Currently this is my "go-to", EOTWAWKI rifle:

All the best from an AR and AK, in one little tight package. It's been tuned up by an ex-Israeli SF guy, IMI the whole, minus the Galoni receiver. It eats Russian ammo as well as the best our country has to offer. disregard the error on the target. (My son)

The circled last group is my final zero! WITH WOLF!!

Comment

Nice grouping how do you like the 5&7
            NONSOLIS RADIOS SEDIOUIS FULMINA MITTO

Comment

The Five-Seven is an amazing handgun. Almost no kick and easily concealed. I could teach anyone to shoot straight with it in minutes. The downside is the ammunition expense.

Comment

Working...
              X