No announcement yet.

What is you EDC blade....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I carry multiple :) A small benchmade clipped on back pocket, a Leatherman Mut, and my favorite my ZT tactical folder....quite possibly the best folder made in my opinion. Carried a Benchmade auto folder for years but got tired of having to send it back to get springs replaced. Sucked putting it to rest because I had finally sharpened it so much the serated edge was finally gone.
    The weapons of war are not manufactured...They are born!!!

Comment

New EDC, BlackHawk! Crucible FX2

And here is my new Sheath by Raven Concealment:

Last edited by Buggyout; 10-26-2012, 08:09 PM.
      I'm not a fatalist. I'm a realist.

Comment

My EDC blades are from Cold Steel, Rajah II and a Spartan. My multi tool for the last 25 years has been a Gerber 600.
        Guns and knives don't kill. People kill.

Comment

I carry a Schrade LB7 folding knife w/ a 3.7 inch blade in my purse and an old antique Colonial lineman electrician's knife in my jeans pocket. The latter was my dads for years and served him well until he died at age 83 in 1997. Okay guys, laugh, its an emotional attachment. I have to laugh as I could hit someone over the head with my purse and between my .9mm/spare clip and knife it could be deadly.
          Last edited by mtnlioness; 03-10-2013, 03:16 PM.

Comment

I carry a Spyderco clipit endura that I was issued at work almost 10 years ago. The blade is half serrated. It is like the proverbial cheap sunglasses you cant loose. At work or play it is always in my pocket. When I am forced to dress up I carry an Victoronox Officer Suisse (Not very scary - if I have occasion to need a knife).

Comment

My EDC is a Gerber Commando. Mtlioness, there's nothing wrong with your emotional attachment.

Comment

Mine is a $1 piece of crud from Walmart. I cant have nice knives, I lose them the same week that I start carrying one. Now that I don't care, I haven't lost one in nearly 6 months. :-) I do have an SOG multi-tool in the BOB, and if shtf, it will go in a sheath that hangs from around my neck, the way Cody Lundin does it. In a survival scenario, you just can't risk losing your fire making gear, your LED keychain light, or your knife. Doing so can literally kill you, with dispatch and a lot of suffering.

Comment

It was for the longest time a Buck 318 folder. I just recently upgraded to a KBAR 3077, A folder, larger and heaveier.

Comment

Just recently switched from a Gerber to an Uncle Mike's Old Timer.

It is smaller and a little lighter; three blades; all hold a nice edge.

This was one of the benefits of downsizing my BOB. It had been stashed in there for years, and not been used.

I really like them both, and may alternate if I so choose.
                    The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Swiss army.

Comment

I carry a Buck 110. I carried one for years when I was in the Navy and for a few years after.

Comment

My permanent EDC while working is a good quality lock-blade multi-tool with a ferro rod attached, and then,as the situation require, add several more...lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	20141018_083730.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	187853
                          Last edited by Sekelbos; 10-18-2014, 10:54 PM.
                          The eye sees only what the mind is able to comprehend..

Comment

Elmo.... Elmo is my EDC.....

Comment

Can you ever have enough knives? I'm starting to think no. Seriously, I can't get enough of them, and I don't even use them! I just like having them!!! I keep them everywhere, just incase!

Comment

PS

(Off topic)

I'm starting to collect backpacks like I do knives.... I have stopped using purses... I like having my hands free... there's this hot pink one I really want, but I keep hearing this voice yelling at me, "grey man! Grey man!!!"

I think it's Dale.... thanks, Dale

;)

Comment

Working...
                                X