No announcement yet.

What is you EDC blade....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find myself carrying a SOG Flash one most days. It's very light and doesn't scream "tactical." It's good for most mundane uses. Or I'll carry a Swiss Army Cadet when I think I'll need to pop open beers.

If I go heavier, I'll carry one of the many Spyerdco or Benchmades I own.

But a great EDC knife is the Kershaw Skyline. Very cheap and very sharp. I don't carry it a lot, but it's a good beater and you won't cry if you have to replace it/lose it.
    Last edited by PrepPadawan; 10-31-2011, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Spyderco Native and a Gerber Suspension Multi tool. Anything bigger is prohibited at work (government installation).
      As Zombie Axe would say...
      "Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty."

Comment

An SOG xl Twitch tanto
        You don't have to be perfect, but you better be smart!!!

Comment

I have been using a SOG Visionary II for about a year now. I have used it to split small pieces of wood for kindling and cut things that would ruin a lesser knife. I have never been a fan of SOG because they are made in Asia and seem overpriced. I found this one on ebay for less than $50 and thought I would try it out. I am glad I did. They usually sell for over $100.

I looked for an American made tactical folder with no luck. Does anyone know of any USA made that are good enough to get the job done.
          SQUARE PEG IN A ROUND HOLE

Comment

I've been carrying the same Gerber Paraframe (3") for over 4yrs now without any problems. Plus it's only $20, so if I lose it, no biggie.

Comment

right now i carry a kershaw or crkt i do like the sog multi tool as well so i'm quite versatile
              the pack that plays together stays together

Comment

benchmade 520 presidio. i absolutly love this knife. i have many, but this one is always with me wherever i go...
                http://www.benchmade.com/products/520

Comment

I have the same CRKT, but in black. The screws in my pocket clip came out, have you had this problem?

Right now i carry a cheapo i got at Walmart from Winchester. My good folder is a cold steel Vaquero Grande, which unfortunately is apparently illegal to carry in Wisconsin.

Comment

I currently have 3 blades

that I rotate depending on which one is closest.:D I have a Kershaw Tanto Blur, another assisted Kershaw and, a Utilitac with recurved blade. The blade that I want at the moment is a ZT350. It is on the large side but RUGGED.

Comment

I keep a Kershaw spec bump in my right pocket, and a swiss army spartan in my left.

Comment

Its a Boker of some kind..there is no name on it and its not made anymore that i could find..nice heavy blade folder..440c stainless non serated blade..black micarta scales. Nice knife

I found the name its a BREND

http://customtacticals.com/wp-conten...r_brend_01.jpg

here it is

Comment

A leatherman Wave
                          Robert W
                          Democracy Will Cease To Exist When You Take Away From Those Who Are Willing To Work And Give to Those Who Are Not.-Thomas Jefferson

Comment

cold steel voyager

Comment

I carry an all black Tool Logic knife with a built in, flashlight (pen light), magnesium fire start and emergency whistle....I like it a lot....It's no benchmade, but it is sharp and works when you need it....It list for 59.00 but I bought it new on Amazon for 30.00.....The only thing I would change about it, would be to make the blade longer it's 3".....

Comment

Blades that I like and carry are a ...

1. Swiss Army Champion Plus
                                2. SOG Flash II
                                3. Leatherman Surge
                                - Bill, Geezer Gadget Geek, ARRL/ARES/Call: K0WBZ

Comment

Working...
                                X