Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's in your pockets or on your belt on a daily basis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TennOutdoors View Post
    its a nice rock... LOL actually its a small rock with a perfect circle thru the center. I found it in a stream. kind of a good luck thing.
    SWEET! I love those kind of things!

Comment

On my belt I have a Gerber BG folding sheath w/modded sheath to hold a coughlin ferocerrium rod and a Gerber suspension. Don't leave home without them.

Comment

Originally posted by emergprep View Post
        On my belt I have a Gerber BG folding sheath w/modded sheath to hold a coughlin ferocerrium rod and a Gerber suspension. Don't leave home without them.
        Do you have pics of the modded sheath?

I'm always facinated with this type stuff.
        not an expert

Comment

Generally I will carry the following:

-Keltec P32 in a DeSantis pocket holster
          -Kershaw Skyline (this replaced my old Syderco Endura)
          -Leatherman Juice S2*
          -Rock River 2AAA LED flashlight*
          -CountyComm Widgy pry bar*
          *=carried in a pocket wallet sheath made of heavy duty cordura

My wallet an iPhone always go along too. When at work my pistol stays home.
          Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

Comment

A slightly mod Glock 26 with the Pearce mag ex, 12 + 1 and extra mag with 12 in it. An original Leatherman supertool which is about 20 yrs old and a good knife or two or so......

Comment

no one is truly prepared till they have a nice rock. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by tennoutdoors View Post
                no one is truly prepared till they have a nice rock. Lol
                so true! :)
                WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

gerber sheath mod

Originally posted by bcauz3y View Post
                  Do you have pics of the modded sheath?

I'm always facinated with this type stuff.
                  A very simple mod. I simply sewed and glorilla glued a 1/2 inch wide 3 inch peice of web strap to the side of the sheath. It now holds a much larger steel very snuggly.

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel View Post
                    Slowz do you like the shard? I'm eyeing it... I like the idea that it could take a beating
                    I was on the fence for a while, but it's come in handy enough times now, that I'll call it EDC worthy. The screw drivers are actually useful when I'm too lazy to pull out the multi-tool or go to the toolbox, and... Most importantly, I've become quite good at bottle entry with it. Many a Guiness has fallen pray to the Shard.
                    You're right... It's built like a panzer.

Now I just need to go find a rock and I'll be good to go.
                    slowz1k
                    Veteran Member
                    Last edited by slowz1k; 06-24-2011, 08:16 PM.
                    The 12ga.... It's not just for rabbits anymore.

Comment

you can take a rock and tie it into a monkeys fist knot....made from paracord.....a bop on the grape with that and it's crayons for Christmas....:)

http://www.animatedknots.com/monkeysfist/index.php
                      Live like you'll die tomorrow, learn like you'll live forever.

Comment

Fallback Piece

If nothing else, even running for milk in shorts and a t-shirt when it's triple digits here in the deep south, I have my Ruger LCP with an extra mag in a Tuff holster along with some kind of small light and knife. I typically have a SureFire G2 or G3, along with a larger knife, plus a Para P14 and 3 extra mags in my GHB though. Of course I always have my phone as well.

Love my CRKT Cruiser knives, and my SureFires. Got a new phone since this pic was taken. Oh how the times have changed...

And an older pic of my normal EGHB, with my Cold Steel Rajah II folder. This is the same bag as my avatar.
                        brotherzoo
                        Valued Member
                        Last edited by brotherzoo; 06-25-2011, 08:53 PM. Reason: We don't need no stinkin' reason!

Comment

Nice....What kind of case is that?
                          Live like you'll die tomorrow, learn like you'll live forever.

Comment

Originally posted by brotherzoo View Post
                            If nothing else, even running for milk in shorts and a t-shirt when it's triple digits here in the deep south, I have my Ruger LCP with an extra mag in a Tuff holster along with some kind of small light and knife. I typically have a SureFire G2 or G3, along with a larger knife, plus a Para P14 and 3 extra mags in my GHB though. Of course I always have my phone as well.

Love my CRKT Cruiser knives, and my SureFires. Got a new phone since this pic was taken. Oh how the times have changed...

And an older pic of my normal EGHB, with my Cold Steel Rajah II folder. This is the same bag as my avatar.
                            nice stuff and pics, thanks for sharing
                            WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

And my check case for when we fly. I have some 10 round mags for trips into occupied territory as well.

Comment

Originally posted by brotherzoo View Post
                                And my check case for when we fly. I have some 10 round mags for trips into occupied territory as well.
                                Load them mags up! Those cartridges don't do much good in the box! :p;)
                                not an expert

Comment

Working...
                                X