Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's in your pockets or on your belt on a daily basis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's in your pockets or on your belt on a daily basis?

What's in your pockets or on your belt on a daily basis?

Don't forget pics!
    WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

I have no way of posting pictures, but I carry a 2 AA cell flashlight on my belt,along with my cell phone and 2 14 rnd magazines. IWB I carry a P-14 .45. In my pocket I carry a pocket knife, keys, and wallet. That's about all.
    G.I.H.S.O. Going In Hot, Safety Off.

Comment

• Para-chord bracelet - made by a member here
      • Glock 19 - in a custom hand made holster
      • Two spare magazine - in custom hand made pouches
      • Flashlight
      • Leatherman skeletool
      • backup gun - Ruger LCP in Desantis superfly holster
      • Watch
      • Cigar
      not an expert

Comment

This is what is in my pockets now:

Fenix AAA light, P-38, a 'utili-key' that has small screwdrivers and a knife, a Kershaw Leek, a lockpick and rake in my wallet.

Um, also there's a Zippo lighter that I forgot to put on the table when I took the picture. I'm to lazy to take another picture, so you'll just have to imagine it being there, along with the phone -- which I was using to take the picture at the time . . . .

<shrug>

Not much, I guess.
        Attached Files

Comment

Camera at home....

cell phone

wallet

CRKT M16-14M

keys for 3 vehicles....with P-38

keys for work and home....with swiss-tec tool

StreamLight C4

business card caddy

CRKT KISS money clip with cash

Pilot G2 .07.....one black...one blue

1 kerchef

and when I get ready to go home....a Glock 17 and my EDC Maxpedition.
          Live like you'll die tomorrow, learn like you'll live forever.

Comment

SOG multi tool, phone, lighter, keys, place holder for money, and 45 ACP.
            "We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately."
            -Ben Franklin

Comment

hmm a .38, a leatherman, a hand sized LED flashlight. Two dollars, a quarter, two screws I picked up. a Rock. a rubber band. lint and sand. oh a sales receipt from Wally world.

Comment

why r u carrying around a rock? lol

Ever heard of highspeed low drag?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

its a nice rock... LOL actually its a small rock with a perfect circle thru the center. I found it in a stream. kind of a good luck thing.

Comment

it's slowing u down!! :P

Comment

1911 + 2 xtra mags, in Fobus holsters, keys, zippo, knife, droid x, leather belt, wallet
                      "The enemy's gate is down."

Comment

Sorry for the recycled images. My card reader is on the blink and I can't pull fresh images until I find a replacement.

These are the items that are on me 100% of the time when I'm dressed and out of the house. Not pictured is my 1911A1 that is on my hip under a light jacket at all times except at the office.

The Shard was added to my key rig after the above picture was taken.

The 12ga.... It's not just for rabbits anymore.

Comment

The things I listed in the key ring post, plus cell phone, Write in the rain notebook, two pens, wallet, bandana. When in the field I add a Leatherman Surge and a Wenger Survivor SAK.
                          Jerry D Young

Comment

Originally posted by slowz1k View Post
                            Just ordered this. I dig it.

Cool as hell.
                            not an expert

Comment

Slowz do you like the shard? I'm eyeing it... I like the idea that it could take a beating

Comment

Working...
                              X