No announcement yet.

What's on Your Keychain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I now have a small Multi-tool, Whistle, Compass, knife, and keys. All on a lanyard made with 550 para-cord and ranger counting beads.

Comment

Originally posted by NRAamy View Post
      Tell us a story, Buggy, tell us a story!!!!!!

( sits down on the floor, looks up at Buggy with big, round eyes, waiting patiently)

( Ok, not so patiently)

Tell us the damn story!!!!!!!!!
      As I always said to my Granddad , please, pretty please. Just one more story.

Buggy, I know we are always on your a?? about stories. I'll tell you why. You put the skills we need into context. It is OK to say you make a garden. You tell us why and the possible pitfalls and what do do if a late freeze or an early frost comes. You are real. Detail aside your stories carry info and hope and strategies for the apocalypse.

I love you and need your input and stories to back the ones I live with, tell and hope to pass on. please? Been there done that needs documentation. I can only document me. I need at least one different "Been there, Done That" to pass to those I love and plan to take my place.
      Anyone else with stories chip in. Don't leave Buggy out there alone. Put in your 2 cents worth and keep Buggy close. (prayers) You got 'em, smoke 'em.
      ZAGran
      Valued Member
      Last edited by ZAGran; 04-25-2015, 12:11 AM. Reason: change girley frost to early frost

Comment

Well. It has to do with my little trip over the border into Nogales in the 80's, copious amounts of tequila and me waking up in a ditch without my boots. Think of the keychain as a souvenir! lol (Insert your own hilarious story here)

-Buggy
        I'm not a fatalist. I'm a realist.

Comment

Originally posted by Buggyout View Post
          Well. It has to do with my little trip over the border into Nogales in the 80's, copious amounts of tequila and me waking up in a ditch without my boots. Think of the keychain as a souvenir! lol (Insert your own hilarious story here)

-Buggy
          lol sounds like a normal Friday night... no?
          WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

Yeah, it was pretty normal for me back then. Boots got expensive though and Tokillyou (tequila) got a lot more powerful. So... I had to change hobbies. lol

-Buggy
            I'm not a fatalist. I'm a realist.

Comment

Working...
            X