Bug Out bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Applejack View Post
    Cedar, I think it is great that you have all the skills you have. As far as women go, I really don't know any that has the type of skills you have. You have done really well to do the things you are doing. I just wish I had half the skills you have. You are truly blessed to have such skills. Homesteading has become a think of the past for most people now. And I am always glad that there are still folks around that can do it. Homesteading is not easy, but is very rewarding.
    It can also be a curse. But I will gladly take it.

One of my favorite things about homesteading/ farming, is farmers market... Having repeat customers who buy food you grow, take it home and feed their families with it. That makes me happy.

Cedar

Comment

I agree. We are really glad that hubby's cousin decided to buy the farmers market. It gave hubby something to do even if it is just cooking collards, but it also gives us free food or food at cost depending on what it is and what it cost the market. Last year we got 2 bushels of corn free. That was really great since we don't have the room to plant enough corn to can or freeze. I plan on getting more next summer.

Comment

Working...
      X