X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glass Bottle Oil Lamp

http://www.instructables.com/id/Glass-Bottle-Oil-Lamp/

What a neat idea! And olive oil!
    "If Howdy Doody runs against him, I'm voting for the puppet." - SkyOwl's Wife, 2012

Comment

Very good! I like pictures, I think in pictures... But I would not use Olive Oil.. it's too expensive! (Smile) I am sure a good grade lamp oil or Kerosene would work as well.
      Now we know! We are surrounded with oil lamps.. Thanks OZ
      PF
      "And with a collection of minds and talent, they survived"

Comment

Originally posted by pathfinder3081 View Post
        Very good! I like pictures, I think in pictures... But I would not use Olive Oil.. it's too expensive! (Smile) I am sure a good grade lamp oil or Kerosene would work as well.
        Now we know! We are surrounded with oil lamps.. Thanks OZ
        PF
        PF, I think in pictures too. If I can see it I can make it. This is a great idea and cheap. I think lamp oil is really cheap too. I may just make one of these this weekend. If I do I'll post it.
        Thanks Oz!!!
        Your opponet got stronger today, did you?
        {{unswydd-Of One Purpose}}

Comment

Would be nice to find some small globes that will fit on the cap.

Comment

Lamps

Hey I was at Walmart in the camping section and they have the old style Kerosene lanterns with the heavy wick. A remake of the 1800's type hmmm 14 inches or so tall tin body side up glass etc. for 10 bucks if anyone is interested...I've considered getting a pair since it could be used with corn oil and Alc. mix or something other then Petroleum products.
            Waitnc

Comment

Working...
            X