Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie Axe
    replied
    No friend of Frugals... but the book is nice... there is also a Minuteman handbook that is sorta like a companion piece to it (actually the MM was written in the late 50-60's) and this was a more modern one...

Great book :)

Leave a comment:

• snal
    replied
    Sounds nice! Thanks for the heads-up!

Leave a comment:

• West Texas!
    replied
    Frugals is another preparedness website...huge, been around for a long, long time.

Leave a comment:

• Edisto
    started a topic Citizen Soldier

Citizen Soldier

I found this the other day in the surplus store. I'm a big fan of the Military issue field manuals, but for someone without military experience or mil field manuals. I found this to be a pretty interesting book for the everyday citizen. it covers topics such as: possible threats, citizen's defense, organization and build up of resistance, combat, intel, psychological ops, Emergency supplies, crime watch, etc.
    This is written by an ex-Green Beret, he even explains marksmanship, hand grenades, clamore mines, etc. As a Civilian these are skills difficult to aquire even with the MIL FMs.

Published in '93 so its probally not on the shelf, Cover price $17.95. I paid $5
    I saw it on Amazon for $42!

I found it for sale here for $7.50 (I don't know anything about this website):

http://www.frugalsquirrels.com/store...n_soldier.html
    Attached Files
Working...
X