Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What we have been prepping for may just be here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read this AM that the new budget proposal has provisions included for a Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac type deal for cars.

Guess that means you won't need ID or money to buy cars now, and we'll pay for that, too.
    "If Howdy Doody runs against him, I'm voting for the puppet." - SkyOwl's Wife, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Skyowl's Wife View Post
      I read this AM that the new budget proposal has provisions included for a Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac type deal for cars.

Guess that means you won't need ID or money to buy cars now, and we'll pay for that, too.
      Lends credence to the adage "no news is good news" ....

O.W.
      Things are seldom what they seem.

Comment

This will wake everyone up. I missed this thread also. Very good possibility looking at what is happenening with our weather and drought conditions. these are just more reasons to get back on track and get it all together and start prepping as fast as we can. I feel that time may no longer be on our side as the elections grow closer and closer. About 2 and 1/2 months left before we know our fate for the next 4 years and no matter who wins, we all better be ready bo bug out.
        AJ

Comment

Originally posted by Skyowl's Wife View Post

Can you expand on this a little bit. I missed this somehow.
          WE DIDN'T BELIEVE THOSE WHO HAD SWORN TO KILL US 9-11-01

Comment

Working...
          X