No announcement yet.

scenairio for THE DAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look for all the intell I could find on these folks, secure all the weapons that have been "aquired", head for the deep woods, stay hole up, maybe run a few solo recons, see how much more intel can be gained from the local "trench coat milita" and see how things start to shake out.

Comment

yes indeed guys everything happens for a reason if you live up north then yes you see many trench coatsthx for catching on your great guys i will try to update this more on a side note there is no law in this situation ur on ur own so brief case weapons broad picture guys broad
      the pack that plays together stays together

Comment

Originally posted by Iron mike View Post
        now that's hilarious I normally do mine insanely early because I really hate the crowds at holiday time make me uneasy and very nervous to many people to keep an eye on.
        Glad I'm not the only one to get edgy in crowds! I like the early runs for my errands too
        You don't have to be perfect, but you better be smart!!!

Comment

January the weather man is forecasting a once in a hundred year ice storm your daughter, husband grad kid , 2 dogs lives in a all electric house ask to come stay with you until power comes on What do you tell them to bring with them to last a month until power comes back on.
          They have a 4 wheel drive pickup.
          WE DIDN'T BELIEVE THOSE WHO HAD SWORN TO KILL US 9-11-01

Comment

I would certainly keep my eyes on the goons in the coats in the mall to start with.
            I would inform the Mall Cop, hopefully he isn't learing at teenage girls at the food court !

Hey, Fat Ass ! We might have a situation here ! Next I would call some of the local LEO's that I know.

I would tell my family to move outside, they know that I will be proactive in the situation, because I am a DUMB ASS !

I wouldn't want the scenario to get to the point where the Trench Coat Clownies get off a kaboom.

I do have my rig loaded for a rapid escape, but the mall is 17 miles from the house. I would get home and

button up.

Comment

in this day and age, domestic terrorism could be a reality but as mentioned, this scenario is more like a zombie attack. I do not ignore my instincts when it comes to situational awareness. If any suspicious person(s) and or anything that seems out of place, I start evasive action. My first priority is the safety of my family and would immediately leave the area and contact 911 to report my observation.

Comment

Still the thing thats scarey is not knowing what type of items are in the cases besides explosives...chemical or bio agents???

Comment

As for me it does not matter what is in the vials and can only assume the worst case scenario. I am not EOD nor equipped or care to deal with an improvised CBR or explosive devise. Time, distance, and shielding are the only defense. A 20lb suicide bomb vest loaded with shrapnel is dangerous within 400 meters. Tampering with an IED could activate a motion or pressure denotation

Comment

Originally posted by sniperbusch View Post
                    As for me it does not matter what is in the vials and can only assume the worst case scenario. I am not EOD nor equipped or care to deal with an improvised CBR or explosive devise. Time, distance, and shielding are the only defense. A 20lb suicide bomb vest loaded with shrapnel is dangerous within 400 meters. Tampering with an IED could activate a motion or pressure denotation
                    Agreed, but with CBR in the mix, it places a different spin on how things are done, I dont know of anyone walking around carrying MOP gear with them, or an MCU2...

Comment

Tons of dog food, lol. I would figure out how much food & supplies they will use then at least double it. Did you say they have a child? That I can give you ideas for to keep the kid busy & out of you hair. My kids think schools done when the shtf, I can't wait to see the look on their faces when I pull out the books I've saved just for the occasion.
                      Action expresses priorities!!!!!!

Comment

When it hits the fan, they need to realize that the work has JUST begun, and that play time is over.

Comment

Working...
                        X