Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applejack
    replied
    I have printed this out, It is great idea to be thinking about, But, wow! $34,000. No credit cards allowed. they sell by cash, gold and silver or check only. they want to keep purchase private and this is why no credit cards. i like that idea.
    AJ

Leave a comment:

• Skyowl's Wife
    replied
    The original .pdf is gone. Let me figure out how to upload the file to here.
    Last edited by Skyowl's Wife; 06-04-2012, 01:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• snake35
    replied
    Is anyone currently working on using this?

Leave a comment:

• Proffet
    replied
    I've been showing my family some of the magnetic generator videos and stuff a lot because we have a few quads and they're like always talking about finding a way to make them usable if we cant get gas for them. I printed this out and gave it 5*****!

I think 1 of the most important things i'm noticing is, there's more then 1 way to do things.
    Last edited by Proffet; 11-02-2009, 10:06 AM. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    Mod Note....

This thread has been nominated for Sticky.....use your "rate thread" drop-down menu to rate it....

Leave a comment:

• xcountryswimmer
    replied
    I just moved to South Portland. Yah, that show is pretty cool. I've already learned more than I thought would from a show on the discovery channel.

Leave a comment:

• Keitaboy
    replied
    Xcountryswimmer, I hope to learn a bunch from that show. Where abouts are you in Maine? I'm in Buxton.

Leave a comment:

• xcountryswimmer
    replied
    Keitaboy, I watch that show too!!!! That was the first time I had ever heard of it until last week. I checked it out online and you-tube. It seems that it would be good for a generator, but could prove to be challenging to use with a vehicle.

Leave a comment:

• Skyowl's Wife
    replied
    Originally posted by Keitaboy View Post
    Never heard of this until I watch a show call " Colony" that started a week ago. You guys should check it out.
    Here's the on-going discussion of it: http://www.xcolony.com/x/showthread....ghlight=Colony ;)

Leave a comment:

• Keitaboy
    replied
    Never heard of this until I watch a show call " Colony" that started a week ago. You guys should check it out.

Leave a comment:

• Lil Bear
    replied
    Thanks! I am going to read this this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• unswydd
    replied
    Very kewl! I printed it out. May come in handy.

Leave a comment:

• pathfinder3081
    replied
    Cool info... Technical yes, but what an alternate way to operate a large generator. I printed this one for sure. Thanks SW.

Leave a comment:

• coxmw
    replied
    wow, need to look into something like this.

Leave a comment:

• oly
    replied
    Interesting find

Leave a comment:

Working...
X