Are You Prepared to be Stranded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZAGran View Post
    Wow!. Wow! and WOW!! again. Simple, elegant and conceived by a mind that really thinks. I award him/her/family the supreme short term SHFT Golden award and include them in the finals in the Diamond. .Seriously, someone in this house has real everyday SHFT brains!
    I agree! Like the old saying goes, "Necessity is the mother of invention."
    Genius is making a way out of no way.

Comment

Originally posted by GrizzlyetteAdams View Post

When I used to live in South Louisiana, I always thought it was a good idea to keep a couple of hefty axes in the attic just in case we had to do what you did...

Then I saw this photo and thought this might be a great flood disaster prep to keep in the attic as well.

(Just in case this image goes *poof* over time, it is a photo of two tents pitched on top of the roof of a home surrounded by floodwaters resulting from Hurricane Harvey, 2017.)

I am also including this photo along with some other good'uns in a new thread: "Creative Survival"

https://survivalforum.survivalmagazi...ative-survival

Click image for larger version Name:	qpqg2ezwvjiz.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=d688356086f9490172c22acabc63a3b4e36ff8be.jpg Views:	2 Size:	69.0 KB ID:	216481‚Äč
      The only thing different with the tents.is collect lumber as it floats by.to build level platforms for them..
      be prepared,be worried,be careful..and watch your 6

Comment

Working...
      X