X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big al
    replied
    I am sure now that they have a 2nd season they will

Unlike other shows they tried to reveal a bit more on how it all happened episode by episode and still make it compelling viewing

Leave a comment:

• coxmw
    replied
    I'm ready for it to come back, just wish they would pick up the pace a little.

Leave a comment:

• Applejack
    replied
    Saw that show it was pretty good. Will be watching this fall as well.
    AJ

Leave a comment:

• big al
    replied
    this show is pretty decent for a mainstream network show - I'll be watching the second season for sure

Leave a comment:

• coxmw
    replied
    Yeah I'm waiting to see that one to.

Leave a comment:

• Griptilian
    replied
    What about the Hatfield & McCoy series due out Memorial day weekend? Looks like a dusie, Costner & Paxton. Might be good.......

Leave a comment:

• coxmw
    replied
    Originally posted by Morgan101 View Post
    Let's see:
    Prepping Houswives of (Pick your own city)
    Dancing with the Preppers - finding room for that extra bag of rice while doing the Rhumba
    American Preppers - auditions all over the country trying to make the cut. How much do you have stored?
    Wheel of Preppers - guess the puzzle and win a years supply of MRE's. Second place 2 yrs supply of MRE's.
    You forgot all the CSI preppers.

Leave a comment:

• dalewick
    replied
    I must be getting old. Doe's the media really have to go there. If you get the Ken's ,Barbie's and the rest of the plastics involved, it just raises the prices on the things I need to purchase. Bah-Humbug. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Morgan101
    replied
    Let's see:
    Prepping Houswives of (Pick your own city)
    Dancing with the Preppers - finding room for that extra bag of rice while doing the Rhumba
    American Preppers - auditions all over the country trying to make the cut. How much do you have stored?
    Wheel of Preppers - guess the puzzle and win a years supply of MRE's. Second place 2 yrs supply of MRE's.

Leave a comment:

• myakka
    replied
    Uncle Ted and Glen Beck will just do their normal shows!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mangler
    replied
    Originally posted by myakka62 View Post
    DIY will eat this up.... Backyard garden...... for the prepper.... Do it yourself bunkers
    On FOOD Network tonight, how to liven up those MRE's for entertaining.....
    History will show "Lost Abilities" a show about living off the land with pioneer skills
    Mythbusters will test water purification techniques
    Discovery Channel will cover the use of animal antibiotics
    Top Gear will road test Bug Out Vehicles
    PBS will re-run a documentary about rural life 100 years ago, but claim they were really prepping.

keep it going ...

Leave a comment:

• myakka
    replied
    DIY will eat this up.... Backyard garden...... for the prepper.... Do it yourself bunkers
    On FOOD Network tonight, how to liven up those MRE's for entertaining.....
    History will show "Lost Abilities" a show about living off the land with pioneer skills
    And you know that FX, Fox, all of them will have a different take.
    Everybody will try to slice up the pie.
    But this may not be sooooo bad. Lots of entertainment for us, (laughing at them, not with them)
    Making it commonplace for folks to do prepping, so less sheeple (or atleast partialy preppared.)
    And if it becomes completely normal, then that will be way too many folks on the topic for places like this website to be watched very closely. Yeah Mainstream!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Morgan101
    replied
    I only saw a few episodes of Jericho, but I enjoyed what I saw, and wish I could find the whole series. From the You Tube preview this (Revolution) looks like a cross between Jericho and Life After People with lots of computer enhancements. I will keep an open mind, and see how they handle it.

IMHO this is textbook T.V. Find a popular thread and ride the wave. Prepping has gone mainstream. Everybody will have a show on Prepping. If this one goes you can expect ABC and CBS will come out with similar shows.

Leave a comment:

• Survivorman
    replied
    Originally posted by Morgan101 View Post
    This looks very interesting, although, I would probably be more interested in how they got from day 1 to 15 years later
    And with such fantastically new pressed clothes.

Leave a comment:

• coxmw
    replied
    WHAT?????? you never saw Jericho... You need to rent it, it was a dang good show.

Originally posted by myakka62 View Post
    I have to own this...... I never saw "Jericho". I keep seeing it talked about on this and other prepper boards, so I am sure it was awesome, but I dont have a clue what this show was or when it was on.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X