Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skyowl's Wife
    replied
    I never got into coupons, because I tend to cook from scratch and the coupons I used to see were for prepared stuff or products we never used. We haven't taken a paper for about 10 years and I guess that has changed.

Be sure and share your tips and tricks as you discover them for us newbies!

Leave a comment:

• prkchp76
    replied
    thx guys i appreciate it i will be trying this quite often from now forward

Leave a comment:

• Dawg Fan
    replied
    I've seen the show and I think its a great idea. In fact my girlfriend and I are starting to collect our coupons and try our hand at it. She thinks its a great way to save money etc etc but I'm looking at it more on a prepping scale. Of course a good deal of the items we'll get will be for staying in place. It'll take some different types of things or at least packaged differently to head for the hills if we have to bug out.

Leave a comment:

• Echo2
    replied
    Not quite that extreme...but the Mrs got $300+ worth of food for $70.00...:)

She watches the stores like a hawk...

Leave a comment:

• Skyowl's Wife
    replied
    I was researching this topic for Diesel and found this blog. People rave about it. He tells you where to find those coupons, Cb!

http://couponwhisperer.blogspot.com/...-favorite.html

Leave a comment:

• cbprice797
    replied
    The first thing that is needed is to have a store near you that has a double or triple coupon day. Then of course getting the coupons.

Leave a comment:

• PT945
    replied
    I've hear this mentioned a few times. I haven't tried it but I do think its very possible.

Leave a comment:

• n.i.b.
    started a topic extreme couponing

extreme couponing

Has anyone watched this show on TLC "extreme couponing"?
    My wife started watching one night and these people are prepping/ stockpiling foods and other goods for little to no money.
    I still find it hard to believe but they are getting $500 with of goods from everyday grocery stores for $15.
    Prepping for free, is it too good to be true? My wife and I are goimg to try.
    Check out this show!!!
Working...
X