Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HileTroy
    replied
    If its NBC, then it will probably be about 'Right Wing Extremism' and the heroic Liberals who enact Sharia Law to save us all.

Leave a comment:

• Awesome
    replied
    I heard from a friend that works for NBC that they are coming out with a show that is similiar to jericho this year.

Leave a comment:

• hubste5
    replied
    Thanks HileTroy, I needed that link, too! :D

Leave a comment:

• HileTroy
    replied
    http://www.joost.com/0945kf8/t/Jericho#id=0945kf8

This has the 2nd season without the commentaries. Enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• unswydd
    replied
    Unfortunately they don't have full episodes of the 2nd season. They clips with commentaries. Bummer. I'm going to try to buy them.

Leave a comment:

• doucmpuppiespn
    replied
    Thank you so much for that link! I love this series and do hope they do the movie.

Leave a comment:

• unswydd
    replied
    Originally posted by shadowwalker View Post
    Great, I hope it's as good as the series.
    I am watching the series on my laptop. It's great!

http://www.tv.com/Jericho/show/58068...ag=paginator;1

Leave a comment:

• shadowwalker
    replied
    Great, I hope it's as good as the series.

Leave a comment:

• unswydd
    replied
    I am now in to season 2. Looking forward to a Jericho Fest this weekend also because of the rain and I'm sick.

Leave a comment:

• hubste5
    replied
    Just watched the first two episodes last night... I thought the bar scene was very good... the "come what may" guys shooting pool, assuming they would meet a quick and painless "boom" end... when the reality of death-by-rad-exposure was described to them, the attitudes quickly changed. I think the arrogance of America was captured very well. We live "in the moment", and have a hard time beliving SH_T stinks until our noses are rubbed in it, then want to blame someone else when the chips do fall. Looking forward to episode 3. Thanks for all the GREAT info.

-- newbie prepper

Leave a comment:

• firemanphob
    replied
    I watched the first season last week and my darling wife picked me up the second season saturday. I am saving the last episode for tomorrow night. I really hate for it to end. Hope the movie comes out and is in line with the series.
    Mike

Leave a comment:

• coxmw
    replied
    We can all hope.

Leave a comment:

• unswydd
    replied
    I'm hoping that they start this back up again considering the way our world is going. I doubt it tho. It sure would be great. I'm lovin' this show!

Leave a comment:

• lailr
    replied
    Yeah I hope they keep with the show

Leave a comment:

• unswydd
    replied
    i have been watching the series online since reading about it here. It's really good!

8pm update: It has been a Jericho fest here. LOL I'm still in Season 1 but expect to be in season 2 in a couple of days. This is great stuff.
    Last edited by unswydd; 05-03-2009, 08:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X