No announcement yet.

What do you do for fun and relaxation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After I get it back I will do a full AAR, I want to give them a chance to fix the issue.

But it is a Gammo, shoots 1300 fps if you buy the high grade ammo, which I dont.
    My hunting buddy has one, and another fellow we work with too.
    Except for this one issue with a cracked lense in the scope all are happy with them, runs about$200.00
    "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

"The constitution does not guarantee our safety, only our liberty!" Robert Steed before congress 3/2013

Skills Beats Stuff

Comment

Started to set my kayak up for fishing put on a rod holder and anchor system. If I don't catch any fish at least I get some exercise. My wife and I love paddling around all of the small lakes and ponds around here and watching all the wild life.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	042.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	185140 First time rock climbing and it was an experience....bride is 200 ft. long and over 200 ft. from terra firma....

Comment

This looks pretty shaky to me. My sphincter valve would really be puckering up trying to cross this bridge. Yikes!
          Last edited by Griptilian; 05-18-2012, 03:22 PM.

Comment

I would get in a ring and fight Mike Tyson before I got on that bridge, and I would probably have a better chance of surviving. My heart nearly stopped looking at the picture.
            The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Think I'd rather fight a Grizzly bear with a switch than get on that bridge. LOL

Comment

It is not as bad as it looks....lol.....I am not best with heights and I wanted to overcome fear so it was mind over matter....

Comment

Working...
                X