No announcement yet.

Where are the NFL Football fans??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody see the Bucs/Giants game? All I've been hearing about today is the "unsportsmanlike" play at the end of the game by Tampa Bay. Sounds like NY wanted to take the knee but Tampa Bay had other motives.
    My thoughts are the game aint over till its over.
    Sikorsky HH3F,only God has saved more lives.

Comment

I watched it but must have missed that. And I am not one to overlook something just because my team did it. We had a defensive end that was holding the whole game, and got 2 penalties, but deserved soooo many more. I kept screaming at the tv about it the whole time.
      We should have won. We had a 14 point lead. Made me angry.
      "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

"The constitution does not guarantee our safety, only our liberty!" Robert Steed before congress 3/2013

Skills Beats Stuff

Comment

I hate the officials down on the field. These are not professional in any way. Too many calls second week. Too few calls first week. What about next week?

Comment

Originally posted by RICHFL View Post
          I hate the officials down on the field. These are not professional in any way. Too many calls second week. Too few calls first week. What about next week?
          These replacement ref aren't the greatest, but you know what all refs even the core veterans make mistakes, and on top of that mistakes are equal and effect all teams on both sides of the ball, evens out
          WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel View Post
            These replacement ref aren't the greatest, but you know what all refs even the core veterans make mistakes, and on top of that mistakes are equal and effect all teams on both sides of the ball, evens out
            Yup,unfortunately its the way it has to be now. I just hope they can gain better command and control as the season goes on

Comment

Originally posted by myakka62 View Post
              I watched it but must have missed that. And I am not one to overlook something just because my team did it. We had a defensive end that was holding the whole game, and got 2 penalties, but deserved soooo many more. I kept screaming at the tv about it the whole time.
              We should have won. We had a 14 point lead. Made me angry.
              You are right,TB shouldve won...

Comment

Most people don`t believe this, but I have never watched a game in my life…I have never been interested in team sports I used to race Moto-Cross back in the 70`s that was enough for me.
                "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." Plato

That Government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves.

— Thomas Jefferson

You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.

— Abraham Lincoln

I was so embarrassed today. I got caught peeing in the pool. When the lifeguard yelled at me I jumped and damn near fell in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Chefsimms View Post
                  Most people don`t believe this, but I have never watched a game in my life…I have never been interested in team sports I used to race Moto-Cross back in the 70`s that was enough for me.
                  I've got several friends who dont watch sports. They look all googly eyed at me when I want to talk up my Green Bay Packers,takes the wind right out of my sails!lol:)
                  Some may say you are not missing much by not watching team sports these days...

Comment

Chef: It is hard to believe in this day and age that you have not at least seen the Super Bowl. Even the Communists watch that. We have new hope here with your old coach.
                    The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

I have worked a couple of Superbowl, but never watched
                      "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." Plato

That Government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves.

— Thomas Jefferson

You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.

— Abraham Lincoln

I was so embarrassed today. I got caught peeing in the pool. When the lifeguard yelled at me I jumped and damn near fell in.

Comment

Working...
                      X